I summarised my problem by a simple example,anyone plzz ans this...then I will be able to understand my problem.......:

Suppose in a database named "DATABASE"..there is a table called "XYZ"..it has 4 rows named "T1,T2,T3,T4"..one primary key named "T_id"..now what I want that to access this same table via different ids from different location but with same primary key..so I have to put some different ids also,so I give "key1_id,key2_id"..so now I have these rows in my table:
"T_id,key1_id,key2_id,T1,T2,T3,T4"

I am giving a screenshot of the table structure:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4717/82031836.jpg

Now what will be the code for (add/edit/del) for these rows..I means how to access this same table via different ids from different location but with same primary key

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

post your table structure

I added a screenshot of the table..........what I want is..onetime I access(add/edit.del) all the rows "T1,T2,T3,T4" by the Primary key T_id and key1_id....also separately access(add/edit.del) all the rows "T1,T2,T3,T4" by the Primary key T_id and key2_id............plzz tell the code

post your sample data and what you want to display...
so i can help you to write query

Can you explain what you are doing (not the table structure)? That way we can make sure the table setup is correct and there is not an easier way.

post your sample data and what you want to display...
so i can help you to write query

please read post correctly...

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7929/66701273.jpg

what you want to display...????

is it any category and products data ...using key1_id,key2_id you are differentiate them ??

Can you explain what you are doing (not the table structure)? That way we can make sure the table setup is correct and there is not an easier way.

I know I cant explain properly...So I gave screenshots...i want to add/edit/del in the same 4 tables "T1,T2,T3,T4" from different point via same primary key but different corresponding key value like "key1_id" or "key2_id"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.