Hello

Someone decoded a zend file for me.. after uploaded it on ftp i get some errors, i tryed to fix but (dont know if what it did is right, i dont have skills in php) now im stuck and i dont know where the problem is.

Please take a look to those error and if you think that you are able to fix my php file please pm me, i will pay you if necessary.

1st error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home/user/public_html/main.php on line 136

line 136:

mt_srand( ( double ) * 1000000 );

I deleted the* (is that ok?)
---------------------------------------
2nd error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 204

line 204:

for ( ; $i < $total_pages + 1; } while ( 0 ), ++$i )

changed to:

for ( ; $i < $total_pages + 1; ) while ( 0 - ++$i )

is that correct?
3rd error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting T_WHILE in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 214

line 214:

}
        if ( $add_prevnext_text )
        {

deleted: } and { is that ok
4th error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_RETURN, expecting T_WHILE in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 225

line 225:

}
        return $page_string;
    }

deleted: } and { (is that ok?)
5th error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 948

lince 948:

( "Log Files", "Could not write to logfile \"".$fileName.".log\" in \""._LOGFILES_PATH."\", please make sure that the file has write permissions (chmod 777)." );

I changed the [], with - (is that ok?)
6th error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 978

Line 978:

( "Log Files", "Could not open language directory in \""._TEMPLATE_PATH."\"" );

I changed the [], with - (is that ok?)
7th error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 1026

Line 1026:

mt_srand( ( double ) * 1000000 );

Deleted *. (is that ok?)
8th error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 1259

Line 1259:

$db1->query( "SELECT id, email, activationKey FROM users WHERE confirmed='no' AND status='inactive' AND regdate<(UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-"._MEMBER_ACTIVATIONRESEND * 60 * 60 * 24.") AND lastlogin='0' AND active_sentmail='no'" );

And that`s it here i am stuck.. i dont know what to do.

Please help me with my error, i really need to be fixed.
Like i said i will pay if necessary.

regards

put

echo _MEMBER_ACTIVATIONRESEND;die;

before this line and run the file again.it should print something meaningfull on the page ,if not may be this (_MEMBER_ACTIVATIONRESEND) doesn't have any value.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.