how can i remove wamp completley from my system. i have tried un installing it from control panel,,i tried multiple times and reinstalled it,,,but it gives same error,,,it means its not completely removed,,,how can i get rid of this?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

how can i remove wamp completley from my system. i have tried un installing it from control panel,,i tried multiple times and reinstalled it,,,but it gives same error,,,it means its not completely removed,,,how can i get rid of this?

Un-Install Wamp From COntrol Panel then do these steps......

goto "start menu > Run" Type here "regedit" and hit enter.... Now you can see Registry Editor....

Now click on + sign of HKEY_Current_User navigate to software... Check if your wamp server is listed here or not, if listed then delte it and if not then do these steps...

GO to your Installation Directory of Wamp... If you still find wamp directory after performing Un-Install remove it by clicking on it and then press SHIFT+DELETE Button....

Hope this will solve your problem...... :)

Best Regards.....

it worked :)

Glad To hear That..... Enjoy..... :)

Thanks it helps me a lot...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.