i have a login page, where i check login name and password if it matches i create a session.and redrect it to other page, now the problem is in localhost(WAMP Server)it works fine but in server when i host it it does not redirect it shows an error like this in fire bug "Failed to load source for: http://xyz.com/main/checklogin.php"

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

This could be due to a number of things. You may want to be a bit more specific rather than saying "it shows an error when I host it". What is your host? Is the directory structure on your host the same as in WAMPP? Are all the files there? Are the file paths set correctly?

ya path is set clearly,its same as the one in localhost.the problem is with creating a session, when i remove the session and host it it works fine i mean it redirects to the specified page

This could be due to a number of things. You may want to be a bit more specific rather than saying "it shows an error when I host it". What is your host? Is the directory structure on your host the same as in WAMPP? Are all the files there? Are the file paths set correctly?

Path is set clearly,its same as the one in localhost.the problem is with creating a session, when i remove the session and host it it works fine i mean it redirects to the specified page

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.