Hi...
I am doing a PHP project.I had executed the project on 3 machines.For one machine it is showing a warning as follows..
warning

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Calcutta' for '5.5/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\document_lite\diverse.php on line 497

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Calcutta' for '5.5/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\document_lite\diverse.php on line 510

I had checked the system time setting on all the 3 machines.There is no difference on the time setting..what should I do?I anybody have the idea plz help me..Its urgent..

Thanks for advance..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

How to set ?can u explain the code?plz?

Add something like this:

date.timezone = "US/Central"

to your PHP.INI file.

Thank u very much..Now the problem is solved..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.