Hi i just created a website for my church and the IE 9 is displaying it wrong.. Can some1 plz take a look at it and get back with me on why its doing that? www.lgm70.org

When i looked at it in IE 8 it shows everything that I created using the CSS but in IE9 it didnt have any CSS in it...

Thanks in advance for the help!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I don't have IE9 on this machine, but I have looked at it briefly, and there are some very nice developer tools in IE 9 that can help you to debug your site. Click on the little gear wheel tools icon, I think at the top right of the window.

I have checked in IE9.. its working fine. Same view as firefox.
Whats issue?

Member Avatar for diafol

This is a PHP issue right? Not CSS or JS?

Yeah its PHP and CSS layout =D

When my pastor looked at the site, his site was just a plain layout without the CSS layot.. So i thoought i had coded it wrong or somthing...

But thx so much for taking a look at it for me...

@NetSite I will take a look at the tool ^_^

Member Avatar for diafol

That's one hell of a tag line you got there - 'Youth on fire for God'. Do they douse themselves in gasoline?

lol =D, Nah just douse ourselves in the fire of the HolyGhost ^_^

What you think of the site =D? You should take a look at the www.yoffc.org as well

Member Avatar for diafol

As an atheist, I don't much go for that sort of thing, but everybody to their own. It looks good - particularly like the wraparound titles at the side. Green is nice.

Thanks! =D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.