If anyone is familiar with wordpress and the plugin shopp I am having an issue and no one on any other forum can seem to help me. I am running the plugin shopplugin which is a shopping cart. I want to the featured product to show up on the index page really big. I have tried a few variations of code and nothing seems to be working, I am not a WP expert, I just know a few things.

Here is the code on the index page:

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="container">
			<div id="content" role="main">
				<h1 class="page-title">Latest Album: </h1>
                	<div id="shop">
                    <?php if (shopp('product','isfeatured')): ?>
                    <?php while(shopp('category','products')): ?>

<a href="<?php shopp('product','url'); ?>"><?php shopp('product','coverimage','size=800&fit=crop&quality=75'); ?></a>

<?php endwhile; ?>
                    <?php endif; ?>
                    </div>
			</div><!-- #content -->
		</div><!-- #container -->

<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong a point in the correct direction would be awesome! thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

anyone have any suggestions on this issue??

I don't know how the plugin suppose to do. Any references or documentations provided ? Anyway, you can find the WP function references on WP official site. If you're getting the errors, post the errors here. Or if your site is running alive, provide the link here.

I am fully aware of the documentation and codex at the WP site. Shopp also supplies similar documentation and a template API, unfortunately you need to create an account and log in, in order to see it. I was able to get the code I already have using their API.

Here is the link anyway: http://docs.shopplugin.net/

(I am aware of their support and support forum, no one on there was able to help me)

there has to be someone that knows something??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.