Warning: include(funck.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\search\index.php on line 2

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'funck.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\search\index.php on line 2

help plz what i have to change

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Line 2 of your php script is asking to include a file called "funck.inc.php"

Assuming you wrote this yourself, you may have meant to do include("funck.inc") or, alternatively, include("funck.php")

Whatever it is, the error message is saying that the file you are asking to include does not exist. Find the right name of that file, or if it doesnt exist simply remove that line from line 2 of your main page. However, I would assume that a document titled funck.inc would have all of your function includes, and may be necessary for the rest of your script to run.

If you did not build this page/application yourself, you may need to go back to wherever you got the application and get the include as well.

It is also recommended that you use include_once(), or require_once(), instead of include() as you may one day include the page that is including another page, and it may cause errors down the road when a page tries to load the same page recursively (basically, it will never ending loop an include).

Sorry Squidge. I wasn't aware.

Sorry Squidge. I wasn't aware.

No worries RyanTroop :)

thnx my friends it was an erroy that my eyes have seen for nothing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.