Hi there,
I am facing some problems in fetching the tags entered into an input field that uses the the jQuery tagManager.

<input type="text" name="tags" placeholder="Tags" class="tagManager"/>

normally i just have to echo $_POST['tags'] in the PHP form handling part and it gives me the tags but, with class tagmanager facility i dont get any data. Does anybody know how can i get my tags.?

I am using jQuery tagManger in my form and you can find it here : http://welldonethings.com/tags/manager

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

You need to show your code. The whole form, the form handling code and any ajax (js) code. Is this a php issue or js?

Hi i am not using AJAX. All i did to my input field is that i added 'class="tagManager"'. On clicking submit $_POST['tags'] doesn't fetch any data. its just a blank screen!

Member Avatar for diafol

Open up the page in Chrome and apply the Inspect Element (right click to get it). Open up the form tag. Look to see how your code has been changed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.