Hello,

It has come to my needs to gather more information about load balancing process and stuff related. So far it's clear that users are distributed to multiple servers depending un their current load and they all run the same app. My question is - how these multiple servers share the same app? Like - the data must be synchronized all the time. The app files can be uploaded manually when needed, but what about the database? Also what I should keep in mind when writing PHP code for a load balanced app?

Thanks

Member Avatar for LastMitch

My question is - how these multiple servers share the same app? Like - the data must be synchronized all the time. The app files can be uploaded manually when needed, but what about the database? Also what I should keep in mind when writing PHP code for a load balanced app?

These questions you ask is really up to you. You are designing app and asking opinions how to approach it?

It really up to how you want it.

I think if I remember there is a limit on how much data can the app upload.

Crashing is good it let you know what is the limit on multiple servers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.