hi guys hope you are all well, I'm creating my own website. I need some help, on the header that I have created with the menu links I want users to be able have access to a drop down list of associated pages to appear when you hover over a nav bar page link how can this be done?

Any help with this would be much appreciated

Regards

Rich

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

list of associated pages

How are they determined to be associated?

when you hover over a nav bar page link how can this be done?

Can you be a bit more specific about what you are trying to design? You want a dropdown list within a navigation menu or you are just asking about how to build a multi-level navigation menu?

You can use CSS or Javascript/jQuery for the hovering, animation, etc...

hey thanks for the replays, say for instance on my menu i have the following
- home
- history
- other

under each of the following titles i want to be able to let users navigate to other pages if you know what i mean sorry for the rushed replay

So it sounds like you are simply asking for a nav menu with levels. This can be done with CSS and or JavaScript/jQuery. There are lots of examples out there.

Here is a guide on how to create this using CSS.

Mutli-Navigation Menu Using CSS

brilliant thanks for that I will have a look at this now and see what I can do :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.