I have two table data as:
- table Classifieds
id | title | body | city | district|
- table Locations
id | label
Relationship
City of table Classifieds is Id two Locations
Now I want using Fulltext Search when users enter keyword (title, body, label(USA, Canada...)) then it will return records by keyword users enter.

What's the guide? I'm confused. Is this a question you're asking?

I'm working on a project with MYSQL and FW PHP Laravel where I believe full-text search is the best way to go. Imagine the following table structure:
Classifieds
id
title
boby
location_id
label
Classified

ID  Title   Body    Location_id
1   ABC     ABCD    1
2   BCD     BCDE    2
3   ABC     ABCD    1
4   BCD     BCDE    3

ID  Label
1   USA
2   Italia
3   Canada

As you can see. Now i want when users one keywork (USA) and will it show all recoders has keywork USA.

Can't you write down an JOIN query ? Like below:

SELECT c.*, l.Label AS Location FROM Classifieds AS c JOIN location AS l ON c.Location_id = l.ID WHERE l.Label LIKE '%USA%'

In this case, I have a search input box. When users enter a title, body, or label, it will also find recoder containing such information. And the only way I used to work fulltext search with it instead of using not Like

Member Avatar for diafol

So what specifically do you need? AN example of fulltext in SQL? Did you check the online mysql manual?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.