I am new in Wordpress. I have installed a plugin "Infinite Scroll". When I scroll down the page to load new articles into the page, a message appear "Loading...". I have tried to translate the message in admin panel, but that was not a translation, just a replacement of the string "Loading...". Is it possible to translate this? Please advise.

The idea that it says 'Loading' suggests the script has installed and is working, but is either having problems locating the extra articles to display or the script is crashing because of glitches.

If they havent provided anything in the admin panel to report this, it would take ages to look at it this way.

Try focusing on the way the script is run, i.e. use your browsers webpage inspector to see if the script throws up any errors. My guess is that this will be fixed with a simple operation, so that would be the best way to detect it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.