1.11M Members

PubSubHubbub

I'm trying to get PubSubHubbub set up but I'm rather confused. I understand the concept but the implementation is troubling me. To get my feet wet, instead of starting my own hub, I decided to use Superfeedr. I think I have it set up correctly, but I want to test it. I can't seem to figure out the absolute easiest way to do that??

I've never used this before, so can't help you. Honestly, I doubt you're gonna get an answer in this sub-forum. There's hardly any activity.

PubSubHubbub is a protocol, popularized by Google, that allows PuSH technology to be used for RSS feed subscriptions instead of polling. The popularity of the subforum shouldn't make much of a difference because most people find threads either through Google search results, recently updated articles listings, the homepage, etc. Still need help though? bump

Isn't it about time forums rewarded their contributors?

Earn rewards points for helping others. Gain kudos. Cash out. Get better answers yourself.

It's as simple as contributing editorial or replying to discussions labeled or OP Kudos

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article