I want to create a a application for my web page as seen on pageflakes.com by which a user can easily logon to his facebook account and see all his facebook information. A similar gadget can also be found on igoogle and you can add it from this URL http://www.google.com/ig/directory?type=gadgets&url=www.brianngo.net/ig/facebook.xml

Please guide. Its urgent

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Please reply fast, its urgent.

1. This is not 24/7 service just for you beside urgency to you does mean little to us. We have right to live too!
  2. You should know that there is this very important rule on the forum, read here
  3. In your urgent request you failed to tell us about your knowledge in this area and what are your skills

Thanks for this information.....

Hi rishabh95verma,

haha got told off I see. Well it might be a little delayed but just for the sake of others, you would need to use facebooks API and develop a desktop application since i dont see many people giving their login details through your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.