Hi

I have successfully installed the vbulletin 3.0.7 forum on my server.
Now I am trying to import my phpbb database into the forum using Impex. I get the following error when I choose phpBB2 in the dropdown box and continue:

Warning: build_module_list(./impex/systems/phpBB2/_notes): failed to open stream: Success in /impex/ImpExSession.php on line 112

Fatal error: build_module_list(): Failed opening required './impex/systems/phpBB2/_notes' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webtalk/public_html/vbtest/impex/ImpExSession.php on line 112

Could you please help me fix this?

Kind Regards,

Craig

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you placed the database backup on the server via ftp, then I suggest you check the permissions, assuming you have a linux based server. If you are trying to upload the file using vbulletin, then you may need to split the file up into smaller chunks as many servers limit the size of files you can upload.

Dance

Try to upload a fresh copy of phpbb(impex file to impex-modules) folder throgh a online file manager(not through a ftp)!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.