Hi everyone, I hope im posting in the right section.

I'm desperate searching for an algorithm which tells me the similarity between two java codes. Some kind of anti-plagiarizer. The algorithm I found were mostly written in languages like C# .. I'm trying to write it in PHP, even though I'm still quite unexperienced. But I really want to be able to use a working PHP code which can do that, self written or open source.

The thing about writing it myself based on existing algorithm is, that I haven't found any good algorithms yet which I could implement..

The open source which I found are kinda hard or maybe even impossible for me to convert into a usable PHP code, since they are written in languages I have no idea of.

If anyone has any hints, advices about algorithm or maybe exisiting open source algorithm, which are implemented/implementable in PHP, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.