Hello dear DaniWeb users and thanks for reading this thread.

Eight months ago I started a forum CMS project, but alone it's very hard to develop fast and quality. My intentions of writing this thread are to make some interest over the developers of this massively huge website and to take the development of this project ot a newer level. The point of the project is to show the people that there is a forum CMS without limitations in styling and developing through it's restful API (javascript, php, mysql, (oracle sql, mssql and postgresql soon) ). It has a strong sql api similar with codeIgniter's active rec.

Every income will be divided by equal percent.

Ajax navigationing theme: Click Here
Normal navigationing theme: Click Here

(needed to post reply and stuff):
Admin account: test
Admin password: test

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Eight months ago I started a forum CMS project, but alone it's very hard to develop fast and quality. My intentions of writing this thread are to make some interest over the developers of this massively huge website and to take the development of this project ot a newer level. The point of the project is to show the people that there is a forum CMS without limitations in styling and developing through it's restful API (javascript, php, mysql, (oracle sql, mssql and postgresql soon) ). It has a strong sql api similar with codeIgniter's active rec.

The link doesn't work plus if you want freelancers to be involved with your project you should post this in the Busniess Exchange section rather than in the Web Development section.

Openwavecomp is a CMS Web Development company and has the experience and knowledge in building open supply solutions on joomla, wordpress , drupal platforms of any complexity and magnitude from little and medium size to massive enterprises clients worldwide. Our dedicated skilled developers and programmers have a comprehensive information regarding the core cms framework.

For instant Call: +6062316500

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.