Hello

Why does my cookie work offline but not offline? It simply stores text, nothing else.

Is there some limit that can be blocking it or something?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Although it is a intresting link, doesnt really answer much :)

Online it does not work and offline it does. This is using the same browsers on both instances (the offline and the online version). Ive revisted the code and they are exactly the same.

Using Firebug, I do think the cookie is stored/works so it may not be a cookie issue :S

Without anything else it will be hard to guess what's wrong.

Without anything else it will be hard to guess what's wrong.

My question was more if cookies had limitations and such. Your link was helpful in showing me that there are none (between offline and online)

Magento is a piece of shit basically :(

Other than that, browser security settings may block them. I don't know Magento, so hope someone else can provide some insight.

Other than that, browser security settings may block them. I don't know Magento, so hope someone else can provide some insight.

My browser has default settings and this happens on more than one PC and more than one browser. It would be too much of a coincidence.

Magento is completely horrid not because of its lack of features but of its complexity...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.