me and my frieds are going to be buillding a website which uses php,html,css,sql,jquery.

over project will be really big and snice its more than one person. we cant work on 1 computer. also its going to be hard to keep trak of all files on every different computers. is there a software that can make this job alot easy. note we dont want to pay for software. it has to be free.

any ideas will be helpfull.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

so here what iam think

tortoisesven
git
bitbucket

but i dont know which is better. let me know if you have used one of these and what you though about it?

by the way iam thinking of choiceing bitbucket

I've been using Assembla for almost two years now, and I recommend. I didn't have any problem with it and it's pretty easy to understand and use.

We started with a free account for a single project, today we have a payed plan and more than 20 projects in it.

I use Assembla too, but for task management. Don't have experience using it as an SVN. It certainly is a nice piece of software, though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.