Is there a way to create a code that will catch a users search result in a search engine and allow me to gear content towards that. So If created a website that was a 'find your local barber' - if you entered a search in google, "Barber in philly" I would want to make sure if they click on my website, on barbers in the philly area come up. Is this possible?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@My_Specs_1

Is there a way to create a code that will catch a users search result in a search engine and allow me to gear content towards that.

This is a basic script of how to create db and used it to gather info from the web by matching what you have in your db:

http://php.about.com/od/phpwithmysql/ss/php_search.htm

So If created a website that was a 'find your local barber' - if you entered a search in google, "Barber in philly" I would want to make sure if they click on my website, on barbers in the philly area come up. Is this possible?

The question you ask is more about SEO and traffic. I'm not figure with that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.