Hello, I`m seeking for an assistance in Payment Gateway integration to one of the web application which has already a paypal and needs replacing. The Integration Kit & API Documentation is available from Mobikwik wallet and where to start is what is confusing. They say in the instructions that simply add a form into your website and it is as simple as it is, But I assume it is not as easy as it is said, anyone using this gateway wallet from Mobikwik.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hello, I'm seeking for an assistance in Payment Gateway integration to one of the web application which has already a paypal and needs replacing. The Integration Kit & API Documentation is available from Mobikwik wallet and where to start is what is confusing. They say in the instructions that simply add a form into your website and it is as simple as it is, But I assume it is not as easy as it is said, anyone using this gateway wallet from Mobikwik.

@Karry.Stewart

Do you have any coding experience? You have to understand that integrating shopping carts is kinda like trial & error meaning you have to learn on your own or hired someone to do it for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.