I'm new to Wordpress and from what I'm understanding if you're making a website with it, you don't have to write(or know(?)) code for anything unless you're making your own theme or plugin? Let's say you wanted to have a user registration/login system on your website, how would you do it? Download plugins for it?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I'm new to Wordpress and from what I'm understanding if you're making a website with it, you don't have to write(or know(?)) code for anything unless you're making your own theme or plugin?

Well, yes these content management systems are designed so that once they are implemented, content can easily be managed without any technical details and the owner of the content can publish new content, update content, etc... without having knowledge of web dev.

Let's say you wanted to have a user registration/login system on your website, how would you do it? Download plugins for it?

When you say website, do you mean a website with wordpress implemented, or just a general website?

When you say website, do you mean a website with wordpress implemented, or just a general website?

A website made with Wordpress.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.