Ok, I've heard so many times that a macintosh platform is better for graphics, video editing, etc.

Aside from programs that come with the mac os, I see no evidence that the mac is truly better for multimedia. Somebody PLEASE prove that the MAC os is better for multimedia than the average PC. What makes it better?

Cheers,

Slade

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Ok i think that mac and windows equal out in what is better for vider editing and graphics. I think it is more about choosing the right software. For video editing though i would have to say that some mac tools are better especially final cut pro.

commented: Thanks for the reply. P.S. I love anime :P +3

im all about the PC, the only reason people think mac is better is because thats what MAC says, if microsoft claimed that then people would be like. oooo see microsoft is better now because they say they are. Really it depends on the machines and the specs, a crappy old mac sure aint better than a pc, and a new mac sure is better than a crappy old PC. but overall, i think PC's are better.

commented: Thanks for the reply :) +3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.