How can I keep up with new features of css and html? is there a good site I can go that lists websites with new good design layouts that I can try to emulate for sites?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

My go to for the latest HTML and CSS markup has always been The World Wide Web Consortium

They have great tutorials, examples, and even an in-browser text editor (sort of like dreamweaver) where you code on the left and the result is on the right!

I learned the basics of HTML through that site.

I agree with the above post, also keep track of a few a dew quality forums, and perhaps subscrie to the RSS feeds of a couple of quality /authority web design blogs.

www.cssplay.co.uk
www.csszengarden.com shows what can be achieved with the same content and different CSS. The vintage cinema layout is one of my favourites.

Failing that, search on Google for something like "best css sites/layouts" and you're bound to find a blog you like the look of.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.