hi

can somebody make for me CSS code of any abstract image for blog heather. code must be compatible with Smarty and LifeType

if you do so, please publish that code here and precious instruction where to copy that code in blog settings.

I desperately want to publish a blog which required Smarty and LifeType compatibility.

this blog has small number of blog themes and i need CSS code of any abstract image for blog heather. code must be compatible with Smarty and LifeType

if you can create whole new theme or costumize one of the classic LifeType blog themes on unique way, you can publish here whole thing in zip file

I`m new here, obviously, so please do not delete this post
I do hope that this post is in right part of forum

I know that you can do that, please just transform some abstract image in CSS code compatible with Smarty and LifeType and publish code here.

thank you so much.

CSS is not dependent on smarty of lifetype. You need to find the correct theme files and modify them.
Using an DOM inspector such as firebug, identify the Element on the page which needs a new background image and change it in the theme's css file.
The quick and dirty fix? Just find the theme files, and replace the default background image with your own. Make sure it's the same size and extension (and I'd recommend on renaming, not deleting, the old one, if you ever need it again).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.