Hi,

I am in the process of building my first website (no coding experience) My home page (saved as .aspx) uses asp.net controls. All other pages are saved as .html. I can navigate fine from the home page to any of the other pages; however when I try to navigate from the .html page to the home page, the home page just does not load.

It works fine if I change the .html pages to .aspx. Is this the only way to resolve this problem?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

You should have no problems navigating from an html to aspx and vice versa. You should post your code in your post so that some one can have a look to see where you might have gone wrong.

Cheers

commented: Lightning quick response! Like it. +2

Hi,

You should have no problems navigating from an html to aspx and vice versa. You should post your code in your post so that some one can have a look to see where you might have gone wrong.

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using Expression Web to develop the site and it seems to be a problem only when I preview the site using EW from a page other than the home page. I’ve uploaded to the web server and can’t seem to replicate this problem from there.

Thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.