Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to convert a flash web site to make it editable, I also have the Photoshop file that it was made from but, I don't know how to edit the text or anything else.

Thanks,

P.S. If this is possiable I can link the sample templete if needed

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

So many softwares are avaible to make a flash website or flash oriented works to editable by using a tool called decompiler. You can download their trail versions and if you satisfy with that, then you can purchase. one of tool is: Sothink Decompiler. Google it and check for other tools too.

Thank you for your help. With Sothink Decompiler is there a way to convert everything back into Flash again? I decompiled the web site from the published_final file.

So many softwares are avaible to make a flash website or flash oriented works to editable by using a tool called decompiler. You can download their trail versions and if you satisfy with that, then you can purchase. one of tool is: Sothink Decompiler. Google it and check for other tools too.

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Yes, but with some restrictions. If you using trial version then it will convert the interface design and timeline functions for you and not display some of the actionscript written in the swf file. If you purchased then you have all the options and change as per your convinient. Anyway not 100% sure about everything if you publishing. Becoz it is only the decompiler you should also know flash to edit some of the timeline funcitons. Otherwise it is good.

hi, yea your right u have to adjust some stuff. Since I was in an infinate loop :( But, I found the .fla file to the web site and was able to figure some things out on how to edit the graphics, at this moment actionscript is out of my scope I'm still searching for a good book that is able to show you how to create a Flash web site from scratch. At the moment just messing around with the templates. :)

Yes, but with some restrictions. If you using trial version then it will convert the interface design and timeline functions for you and not display some of the actionscript written in the swf file. If you purchased then you have all the options and change as per your convinient. Anyway not 100% sure about everything if you publishing. Becoz it is only the decompiler you should also know flash to edit some of the timeline funcitons. Otherwise it is good.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.