Hi everyone,

For the first time, I've somewhat successfully migrated an html file over to WordPress (not completely finished yet). However, I'm having a problem that I can't seem to fix. On the homepage (www.johnernaut.com) you can see a 'More...' button at the bottom to preview more posts. This seems to be working fine.

The problem I'm having is via the search page. When you search for something, anything, you get a small fragment of the 'More...' button that shows up at the bottom right under your search results, even when there isn't 'more' pages to display. I'm not sure why it's doing this. It also does this if you click one of the search results to display it. Any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Don't know exactly why that is occurring but if you take out the float:right from the #morePrev element it goes away. Looks like something weird with float.

edit...

taking a better look at it you don't need to use the styles in div #morePrev. If you want to float the element to the right, simply do this:

/* More Posts Button */
#morePrev {

}

#morePrev a {
 color: #ffffff;
  background: #aa0c0c;
  padding: 5px;
  float: right;
   font-style: italic;
 font-size: 12px;
}

That should work.

Ah ok, thank you very much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.