i know most stuff to making a site but i dont kno how to make members profiles and how to search them. is there some software out there thats really easy to use that could help me make a dating site???

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

I would recommend an Open Source solution that has everything you need.

I Google-ed for one - just for fun, and found this (http://www.azdg.com/scripts.php). Took my about 5 minutes to set it up on my server, after which I had a ready made dating site with a frontpage, administrator area, user configuration, a few color themes and so forth. Here you can see a demo site. . OK - maybe not brilliant with the basic set up - but you could spend a night working on that, making it great looking.

You will need to have a host that supports PHP and MySQL [Blatant advertizing] which I could provide [/Blatant advertizing]..........if you already have one - you could be on a roll in a few minutes :cool:

There are of course plenty of other Open Source options - if you do not have a server set up on you machine and need help in testing something you find - just post here and I'll give it a try. Note: I have not tried the dating software I pointed out above - just threw it in as a suggestion.

Best of luck - never enough love in the world :cheesy:

Baldur McQueen

|| BALDUR.ORG Design, Hosting & Domains ||

Hi Lexani

I looked at your site after posting! I guess you want something more like a code snippet to implement into what you already have - right?

Have you tried to find something on www.hotscripts.com ? You might find something there!

Best of luck,

Baldur McQueen

|| BALDUR.ORG Design, Hosting & Domains ||

im not realli looking for script i kinda want a site builder that writes the scripts and stuff for u

buy one!
i can build and customise one for you (a fully automated one)
probably around $300 though

Go to ebay and you will find many available at realy good price.

true,most have ads though-i bought one and ended up needing to pay $66 a year for hosting

Ha! so now you're going to make $300 from it??

There are many to choose from, soem there only selling the script and temlpate and no long term commitment. In fact you might find some scripts from www.hotscripts.com for free. But those may require further work to make it looks yours.

Cheers!

i just want the software can u send me that software u got or can i download soemthing from p2p or a torrent site?

you could though most require a server to be automated so you might need linux

seems easier than it is

Hi. Would you be interested in building an Ecommerce Jewlery Website? I have played around with templates, but I am so lost. Let me know if you might be available. Thanks.

i can if u want but not for free

i know most stuff to making a site but i dont kno how to make members profiles and how to search them. is there some software out there thats really easy to use that could help me make a dating site???

I know of one company that has over 2.000.000 members and you can set up your own customizable Dating site for free. Hope this helps.

http://www.softice-group.com/datingaffiliate

We have just launched www.reallyfabdating.com which allows anyone to create a dating site. We're very keen to find out from people who easy they find it to use.

Hi,

I you are looking for a professional solution to building your own dating/adult/gay/indian site then i would highly recommend looking at www.world-dating-partners.com

...and if you want to have a look at all of the competion in the industry have a look at http://world-dating-partners.com/download/comparison_chart-LA.pdf

Best Wishes

Clifton Fathers

The biggest problem is not design but getting users.

Hi everybody, i'm webmaster from France, i made Dating web site with affiliate program, if you want to learn more follow the link : http://www.howtomakedatingwebsite.com/

I hope it will help you :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.