So, I use this site called DriveHQ to host my website- I upload a HTML file, and I open the file and get the link, and use .CO.NR to redirect to the site. Okay, so the point is that I made this Flash thing with something called PowerBullet Presenter, and I made HTML code. I pasted it in the editor of this thing called DriveHQ, but it wouldn't show up. So I abandoned that thought, and I'm scouting for a good flash designer, that can export as HTML code so I could paste it into my website. If there is any advice on this, I would appreciate it! Thanks in advanced!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Did you copy the swf file to the host server and change the url to point to that swf in your embed or object code?

The problem is, I can't export the thing as an SWF file. (Or I don't know how)

i would suggest u to open ur project's swf file in adobe flash and then click on file>publish>in html....
then u can directly upload that in ur site....
waiting for ur response whether it was useful....

After you have exported the project, click on File -> Open Project Folder menu, you will find the swf there. U will need to copy that swf file to your host server, and change the html code to point to the path where the swf has been copied, e.g. http://www.example.com/files/myswf.swf, else the code generated is showing the path on your pc where the swf is stored, whereby the code src="myswf.swf" shows the file stored in the same folder as the html generated by the app, and you will need to replace it with the url example above when you are adding the code to your webpage

another way is to simply embed the swf file using:-

<object width="550" height="400">
<param name="movie" value="somefilename.swf">
<embed src="somefilename.swf" width="550" height="400">
</embed>
</object>

The problem is, I can't export the thing as an SWF file. (Or I don't know how)

Save the file caaled somename.swf on your computer, then upload it to your webserver via ftp or your cpanel if you have one, then use the code as supplied by tomato.pg in the html part of the page you want it to display, changing the url to point to the actual new location on your server.

Okay, this is the problem everyone, I can't export the file as swf.

I made this Flash thing with something called PowerBullet Presenter, and I made HTML code. I pasted it in the editor of this thing called DriveHQ, but it wouldn't show up.

Can you let us see your html file, maybe the answere to your problem is in the code of it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.