I'm barely conversant in this subject, so please bear with mee...

A couple of years ago, I opened a simple website thru Yahoo. I believe I paid about $35 up front and as far as I know, there have been no continuing costs. Last year I needed to do some editing and, after much fumbling, stumbled onto an editing program that did the job. Maybe it was Yahoo Web Editor (not sure).

Today, I want to make some more changes but can't find a way to get into my site to edit it. I can look at it, but can't make changes. It probably goes without saying I can't talk to a human at Yahoo.

Can someone explain, in simpole terms, what one needs to do to edit one's own website?

Thanks for any help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Have you forgotten your login details?
Is there a 'My Account' link that takes you to 'My Site' or similar?

use notepad++ ..also its free

I would suggest hiring a programmer or developer to make minor edits. If its minor edits it may not be expensive. Its always best to have a professinal.

commented: Perhaps you should actually read the question for comprehension before posting your opinion just to spam signature links. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.