Dear all,

I've been working on this template for a an non-profit society.
Everything seems fine with me I edited like tons of the code, sadly, one thing annoyed me a lot and couldn't be able to solve it yet.

The problem is in the top menu, when you hover across the links it'll change to green background. That's really good, but try kindly to hover on the "drop-down" menu of "About Us", the color changes to RED!!!
How to keep it green? I searched the whole template with no hope.. I looked at the javascript code but couldn't get it :\

Can someone just point out where to find the line to modify it?
Thanks in advance.

Here is the website, it is on Blogger:
http://www.birthkuwait.com

Here is the javascript code:

/*! jQuery v1.7 jquery.com | jquery.org/license */
(function(a,b){function cA(a){return f.isWindow(a)?a:a.nodeType===9?a.defaultView||a.parentWindow:!1}function cx(a){if(!cm[a]){var b=c.body,d=f("<"+a+">").appendTo(b),e=d.css("display");d.remove();if(e==="none"||e===""){cn||(cn=c.createElement("iframe"),cn.frameBorder=cn.width=cn.height=0),b.appendChild(cn);if(!co||!cn.createElement)co=(cn.contentWindow||cn.contentDocument).document,co.write((c.compatMode==="CSS1Compat"?"<!doctype html>":"")+"<html><body>"),co.close();d=co.createElement(a),co.body.appendChild(d),e=f.css(d,"display"),b.removeChild(cn)}cm[a]=e}return cm[a]}function cw(a,b){var c={};f.each(cs.concat.apply([],cs.slice(0,b)),function(){c[this]=a});return c}function cv(){ct=b}function cu(){setTimeout(cv,0);return ct=f.now()}function cl(){try{return new a.ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(b){}}function ck(){try{return new a.XMLHttpRequest}catch(b){}}function ce(a,c){a.dataFilter&&(c=a.dataFilter(c,a.dataType));var d=a.dataTypes,e={},g,h,i=d.length,j,k=d[0],l,m,n,o,p;for(g=1;g<i;g++){if(g===1)for(h in a.converters)typeof h=="string"&&(e[h.toLowerCase()]=a.converters[h]);l=k,k=d[g];if(k==="*")k=l;else if(l!=="*"&&l!==k){m=l+" "+k,n=e[m]||e["* "+k];if(!n){p=b;for(o in e){j=o.split(" ");if(j[0]===l||j[0]==="*"){p=e[j[1]+" "+k];if(p){o=e[o],o===!0?n=p:p===!0&&(n=o);break}}}}!n&&!p&&f.error("No conversion from "+m.replace(" "," to ")),n!==!0&&(c=n?n(c):p(o(c)))}}return c}function cd(a,c,d){var e=a.contents,f=a.dataTypes,g=a.responseFields,h,i,j,k;for(i in g)i in d&&(c[g[i]]=d[i]);while(f[0]==="*")f.shift(),h===b&&(h=a.mimeType||c.getResponseHeader("content-type"));if(h)for(i in e)if(e[i]&&e[i].test(h)){f.unshift(i);break}if(f[0]in d)j=f[0];else{for(i in d){if(!f[0]||a.converters[i+" "+f[0]]){j=i;break}k||(k=i)}j=j||k}if(j){j!==f[0]&&f.unshift(j);return d[j]}}function cc(a,b,c,d){if(f.isArray(b))f.each(b,function(b,e){c||bG.test(a)?d(a,e):cc(a+"["+(typeof e=="object"||f.isArray(e)?b:"")+"]",e,c,d)});else if(!c&&b!=null&&typeof b=="object")for(var e in b)cc(a+"["+e+"]",b[e],c,d);else d(a,b)}function cb(a,c){var d,e,g=f.ajaxSettings.flatOptions||{};for(d in c)c[d]!==b&&((g[d]?a:e||(e={}))[d]=c[d]);e&&f.extend(!0,a,e)}function ca(a,c,d,e,f,g){f=f||c.dataTypes[0],g=g||{},g[f]=!0;var h=a[f],i=0,j=h?h.length:0,k=a===bV,l;for(;i<j&&(k||!l);i++)l=h[i](c,d,e),typeof l=="string"&&(!k||g[l]?l=b:(c.dataTypes.unshift(l),l=ca(a,c,d,e,l,g)));(k||!l)&&!g["*"]&&(l=ca(a,c,d,e,"*",g));return l}function b_(a){return function(b,c){typeof b!="string"&&(c=b,b="*");if(f.isFunction(c)){var d=b.toLowerCase().split(bR),e=0,g=d.length,h,i,j;for(;e<g;e++)h=d[e],j=/^\+/.test(h),j&&(h=h.substr(1)||"*"),i=a[h]=a[h]||[],i[j?"unshift":"push"](c)}}}function bE(a,b,c){var d=b==="width"?a.offsetWidth:a.offsetHeight,e=b==="width"?bz:bA;if(d>0){c!=="border"&&f.each(e,function(){c||(d-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"padding"+this))||0),c==="margin"?d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,c+this))||0:d-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"border"+this+"Width"))||0});return d+"px"}d=bB(a,b,b);if(d<0||d==null)d=a.style[b]||0;d=parseFloat(d)||0,c&&f.each(e,function(){d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"padding"+this))||0,c!=="padding"&&(d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"border"+this+"Width"))||0),c==="margin"&&(d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,c+this))||0)});return d+"px"}function br(a,b){b.src?f.ajax({url:b.src,async:!1,dataType:"script"}):f.globalEval((b.text||b.textContent||b.innerHTML||"").replace(bi,"/*$0*/")),b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.removeChild(b)}function bq(a){var b=(a.nodeName||"").toLowerCase();b==="input"?bp(a):b!=="script"&&typeof a.getElementsByTagName!="undefined"&&f.grep(a.getElementsByTagName("input"),bp)}function bp(a){if(a.type==="checkbox"||a.type==="radio")a.defaultChecked=a.checked}function bo(a){return typeof a.getElementsByTagName!="undefined"?a.getElementsByTagName("*"):typeof a.querySelectorAll!="undefined"?a.querySelectorAll("*"):[]}function bn(a,b){var c;if(b.nodeType===1){b.clearAttributes&&b.clearAttributes(),b.mergeAttributes&&b.mergeAttributes(a),c=b.nodeName.toLowerCase();if(c==="object")b.outerHTML=a.outerHTML;else if(c!=="input"||a.type!=="checkbox"&&a.type!=="radio"){if(c==="option")b.selected=a.defaultSelected;else if(c==="input"||c==="textarea")b.defaultValue=a.defaultValue}else a.checked&&(b.defaultChecked=b.checked=a.checked),b.value!==a.value&&(b.value=a.value);b.removeAttribute(f.expando)}}function bm(a,b){if(b.nodeType===1&&!!f.hasData(a)){var c,d,e,g=f._data(a),h=f._data(b,g),i=g.events;if(i){delete h.handle,h.events={};for(c in i)for(d=0,e=i[c].length;d<e;d++)f.event.add(b,c+(i[c][d].namespace?".":"")+i[c][d].namespace,i[c][d],i[c][d].data)}h.data&&(h.data=f.extend({},h.data))}}function bl(a,b){return f.nodeName(a,"table")?a.getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0]||a.appendChild(a.ownerDocument.createElement("tbody")):a}function X(a){var b=Y.split(" "),c=a.createDocumentFragment();if(c.createElement)while(b.length)c.createElement(b.pop());return c}function W(a,b,c){b=b||0;if(f.isFunction(b))return f.grep(a,function(a,d){var e=!!b.call(a,d,a);return e===c});if(b.nodeType)return f.grep(a,function(a,d){return a===b===c});if(typeof b=="string"){var d=f.grep(a,function(a){return a.nodeType===1});if(R.test(b))return f.filter(b,d,!c);b=f.filter(b,d)}return f.grep(a,function(a,d){return f.inArray(a,b)>=0===c})}function V(a){return!a||!a.parentNode||a.parentNode.nodeType===11}function N(){return!0}function M(){return!1}function n(a,b,c){var d=b+"defer",e=b+"queue",g=b+"mark",h=f._data(a,d);h&&(c==="queue"||!f._data(a,e))&&(c==="mark"||!f._data(a,g))&&setTimeout(function(){!f._data(a,e)&&!f._data(a,g)&&(f.removeData(a,d,!0),h.fire())},0)}function m(a){for(var b in a){if(b==="data"&&f.isEmptyObject(a[b]))continue;if(b!=="toJSON")return!1}return!0}function l(a,c,d){if(d===b&&a.nodeType===1){var e="data-"+c.replace(k,"-$1").toLowerCase();d=a.getAttribute(e);if(typeof d=="string"){try{d=d==="true"?!0:d==="false"?!1:d==="null"?null:f.isNumeric(d)?parseFloat(d):j.test(d)?f.parseJSON(d):d}catch(g){}f.data(a,c,d)}else d=b}return d}function h(a){var b=g[a]={},c,d;a=a.split(/\s+/);for(c=0,d=a.length;c<d;c++)b[a[c]]=!0;return b}var c=a.document,d=a.navigator,e=a.location,f=function(){function K(){if(!e.isReady){try{c.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(a){setTimeout(K,1);return}e.ready()}}var e=function(a,b){return new e.fn.init(a,b,h)},f=a.jQuery,g=a.$,h,i=/^(?:[^#<]*(<[\w\W]+>)[^>]*$|#([\w\-]*)$)/,j=/\S/,k=/^\s+/,l=/\s+$/,m=/\d/,n=/^<(\w+)\s*\/?>(?:<\/\1>)?$/,o=/^[\],:{}\s]*$/,p=/\\(?:["\\\/bfnrt]|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})/g,q=/"[^"\\\n\r]*"|true|false|null|-?\d+(?:\.\d*)?(?:[eE][+\-]?\d+)?/g,r=/(?:^|:|,)(?:\s*\[)+/g,s=/(webkit)[ \/]([\w.]+)/,t=/(opera)(?:.*version)?[ \/]([\w.]+)/,u=/(msie) ([\w.]+)/,v=/(mozilla)(?:.*? rv:([\w.]+))?/,w=/-([a-z]|[0-9])/ig,x=/^-ms-/,y=function(a,b){return(b+"").toUpperCase()},z=d.userAgent,A,B,C,D=Object.prototype.toString,E=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,F=Array.prototype.push,G=Array.prototype.slice,H=String.prototype.trim,I=Array.prototype.indexOf,J={};e.fn=e.prototype={constructor:e,init:function(a,d,f){var g,h,j,k;if(!a)return this;if(a.nodeType){this.context=this[0]=a,this.length=1;return this}if(a==="body"&&!d&&c.body){this.context=c,this[0]=c.body,this.selector=a,this.length=1;return this}if(typeof a=="string"){a.charAt(0)!=="<"||a.charAt(a.length-1)!==">"||a.length<3?g=i.exec(a):g=[null,a,null];if(g&&(g[1]||!d)){if(g[1]){d=d instanceof e?d[0]:d,k=d?d.ownerDocument||d:c,j=n.exec(a),j?e.isPlainObject(d)?(a=[c.createElement(j[1])],e.fn.attr.call(a,d,!0)):a=[k.createElement(j[1])]:(j=e.buildFragment([g[1]],[k]),a=(j.cacheable?e.clone(j.fragment):j.fragment).childNodes);return e.merge(this,a)}h=c.getElementById(g[2]);if(h&&h.parentNode){if(h.id!==g[2])return f.find(a);this.length=1,this[0]=h}this.context=c,this.selector=a;return this}return!d||d.jquery?(d||f).find(a):this.constructor(d).find(a)}if(e.isFunction(a))return f.ready(a);a.selector!==b&&(this.selector=a.selector,this.context=a.context);return e.makeArray(a,this)},selector:"",jquery:"1.7",length:0,size:function(){return this.length},toArray:function(){return G.call(this,0)},get:function(a){return a==null?this.toArray():a<0?this[this.length+a]:this[a]},pushStack:function(a,b,c){var d=this.constructor();e.isArray(a)?F.apply(d,a):e.merge(d,a),d.prevObject=this,d.context=this.context,b==="find"?d.selector=this.selector+(this.selector?" ":"")+c:b&&(d.selector=this.selector+"."+b+"("+c+")");return d},each:function(a,b){return e.each(this,a,b)},ready:function(a){e.bindReady(),B.add(a);return this},eq:function(a){return a===-1?this.slice(a):this.slice(a,+a+1)},first:function(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(G.apply(this,arguments),"slice",G.call(arguments).join(","))},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(e.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:F,sort:[].sort,splice:[].splice},e.fn.init.prototype=e.fn,e.extend=e.fn.extend=function(){var a,c,d,f,g,h,i=arguments[0]||{},j=1,k=arguments.length,l=!1;typeof i=="boolean"&&(l=i,i=arguments[1]||{},j=2),typeof i!="object"&&!e.isFunction(i)&&(i={}),k===j&&(i=this,--j);for(;j<k;j++)if((a=arguments[j])!=null)for(c in a){d=i[c],f=a[c];if(i===f)continue;l&&f&&(e.isPlainObject(f)||(g=e.isArray(f)))?(g?(g=!1,h=d&&e.isArray(d)?d:[]):h=d&&e.isPlainObject(d)?d:{},i[c]=e.extend(l,h,f)):f!==b&&(i[c]=f)}return i},e.extend({noConflict:function(b){a.$===e&&(a.$=g),b&&a.jQuery===e&&(a.jQuery=f);return e},isReady:!1,readyWait:1,holdReady:function(a){a?e.readyWait++:e.ready(!0)},ready:function(a){if(a===!0&&!--e.readyWait||a!==!0&&!e.isReady){if(!c.body)return setTimeout(e.ready,1);e.isReady=!0;if(a!==!0&&--e.readyWait>0)return;B.fireWith(c,[e]),e.fn.trigger&&e(c).trigger("ready").unbind("ready")}},bindReady:function(){if(!B){B=e.Callbacks("once memory");if(c.readyState==="complete")return setTimeout(e.ready,1);if(c.addEventListener)c.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",C,!1),a.addEventListener("load",e.ready,!1);else if(c.attachEvent){c.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",C),a.attachEvent("onload",e.ready);var b=!1;try{b=a.frameElement==null}catch(d){}c.documentElement.doScroll&&b&&K()}}},isFunction:function(a){return e.type(a)==="function"},isArray:Array.isArray||function(a){return e.type(a)==="array"},isWindow:function(a){return a&&typeof a=="object"&&"setInterval"in a},isNumeric:function(a){return a!=null&&m.test(a)&&!isNaN(a)},type:function(a){return a==null?String(a):J[D.call(a)]||"object"},isPlainObject:function(a){if(!a||e.type(a)!=="object"||a.nodeType||e.isWindow(a))return!1;try{if(a.constructor&&!E.call(a,"constructor")&&!E.call(a.constructor.prototype,"isPrototypeOf"))return!1}catch(c){return!1}var d;for(d in a);return d===b||E.call(a,d)},isEmptyObject:function(a){for(var b in a)return!1;return!0},error:function(a){throw a},parseJSON:function(b){if(typeof b!="string"||!b)return null;b=e.trim(b);if(a.JSON&&a.JSON.parse)return a.JSON.parse(b);if(o.test(b.replace(p,"@").replace(q,"]").replace(r,"")))return(new Function("return "+b))();e.error("Invalid JSON: "+b)},parseXML:function(c){var d,f;try{a.DOMParser?(f=new DOMParser,d=f.parseFromString(c,"text/xml")):(d=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"),d.async="false",d.loadXML(c))}catch(g){d=b}(!d||!d.documentElement||d.getElementsByTagName("parsererror").length)&&e.error("Invalid XML: "+c);return d},noop:function(){},globalEval:function(b){b&&j.test(b)&&(a.execScript||function(b){a.eval.call(a,b)})(b)},camelCase:function(a){return a.replace(x,"ms-").replace(w,y)},nodeName:function(a,b){return a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toUpperCase()===b.toUpperCase()},each:function(a,c,d){var f,g=0,h=a.length,i=h===b||e.isFunction(a);if(d){if(i){for(f in a)if(c.apply(a[f],d)===!1)break}else for(;g<h;)if(c.apply(a[g++],d)===!1)break}else if(i){for(f in a)if(c.call(a[f],f,a[f])===!1)break}else for(;g<h;)if(c.call(a[g],g,a[g++])===!1)break;return a},trim:H?function(a){return a==null?"":H.call(a)}:function(a){return a==null?"":(a+"").replace(k,"").replace(l,"")},makeArray:function(a,b){var c=b||[];if(a!=null){var d=e.type(a);a.length==null||d==="string"||d==="function"||d==="regexp"||e.isWindow(a)?F.call(c,a):e.merge(c,a)}return c},inArray:function(a,b,c){var d;if(b){if(I)return I.call(b,a,c);d=b.length,c=c?c<0?Math.max(0,d+c):c:0;for(;c<d;c++)if(c in b&&b[c]===a)return c}return-1},merge:function(a,c){var d=a.length,e=0;if(typeof c.length=="number")for(var f=c.length;e<f;e++)a[d++]=c[e];else while(c[e]!==b)a[d++]=c[e++];a.length=d;return a},grep:function(a,b,c){var d=[],e;c=!!c;for(var f=0,g=a.length;f<g;f++)e=!!b(a[f],f),c!==e&&d.push(a[f]);return d},map:function(a,c,d){var f,g,h=[],i=0,j=a.length,k=a instanceof e||j!==b&&typeof j=="number"&&(j>0&&a[0]&&a[j-1]||j===0||e.isArray(a));if(k)for(;i<j;i++)f=c(a[i],i,d),f!=null&&(h[h.length]=f);else for(g in a)f=c(a[g],g,d),f!=null&&(h[h.length]=f);return h.concat.apply([],h)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,c){if(typeof c=="string"){var d=a[c];c=a,a=d}if(!e.isFunction(a))return b;var f=G.call(arguments,2),g=function(){return a.apply(c,f.concat(G.call(arguments)))};g.guid=a.guid=a.guid||g.guid||e.guid++;return g},access:function(a,c,d,f,g,h){var i=a.length;if(typeof c=="object"){for(var j in c)e.access(a,j,c[j],f,g,d);return a}if(d!==b){f=!h&&f&&e.isFunction(d);for(var k=0;k<i;k++)g(a[k],c,f?d.call(a[k],k,g(a[k],c)):d,h);return a}return i?g(a[0],c):b},now:function(){return(new Date).getTime()},uaMatch:function(a){a=a.toLowerCase();var b=s.exec(a)||t.exec(a)||u.exec(a)||a.indexOf("compatible")<0&&v.exec(a)||[];return{browser:b[1]||"",version:b[2]||"0"}},sub:function(){function a(b,c){return new a.fn.init(b,c)}e.extend(!0,a,this),a.superclass=this,a.fn=a.prototype=this(),a.fn.constructor=a,a.sub=this.sub,a.fn.init=function(d,f){f&&f instanceof e&&!(f instanceof a)&&(f=a(f));return e.fn.init.call(this,d,f,b)},a.fn.init.prototype=a.fn;var b=a(c);return a},browser:{}}),e.each("Boolean Number String Function Array Date RegExp Object".split(" "),function(a,b){J["[object "+b+"]"]=b.toLowerCase()}),A=e.uaMatch(z),A.browser&&(e.browser[A.browser]=!0,e.browser.version=A.version),e.browser.webkit&&(e.browser.safari=!0),j.test(" ")&&(k=/^[\s\xA0]+/,l=/[\s\xA0]+$/),h=e(c),c.addEventListener?C=function(){c.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",C,!1),e.ready()}:c.attachEvent&&(C=function(){c.readyState==="complete"&&(c.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",C),e.ready())}),typeof define=="function"&&define.amd&&define.amd.jQuery&&define("jquery",[],function(){return e});return e}(),g={};f.Callbacks=function(a){a=a?g[a]||h(a):{};var c=[],d=[],e,i,j,k,l,m=function(b){var d,e,g,h,i;for(d=0,e=b.length;d<e;d++)g=b[d],h=f.type(g),h==="array"?m(g):h==="function"&&(!a.unique||!o.has(g))&&c.push(g)},n=function(b,f){f=f||[],e=!a.memory||[b,f],i=!0,l=j||0,j=0,k=c.length;for(;c&&l<k;l++)if(c[l].apply(b,f)===!1&&a.stopOnFalse){e=!0;break}i=!1,c&&(a.once?e===!0?o.disable():c=[]:d&&d.length&&(e=d.shift(),o.fireWith(e[0],e[1])))},o={add:function(){if(c){var a=c.length;m(arguments),i?k=c.length:e&&e!==!0&&(j=a,n(e[0],e[1]))}return this},remove:function(){if(c){var b=arguments,d=0,e=b.length;for(;d<e;d++)for(var f=0;f<c.length;f++)if(b[d]===c[f]){i&&f<=k&&(k--,f<=l&&l--),c.splice(f--,1);if(a.unique)break}}return this},has:function(a){if(c){var b=0,d=c.length;for(;b<d;b++)if(a===c[b])return!0}return!1},empty:function(){c=[];return this},disable:function(){c=d=e=b;return this},disabled:function(){return!c},lock:function(){d=b,(!e||e===!0)&&o.disable();return this},locked:function(){return!d},fireWith:function(b,c){d&&(i?a.once||d.push([b,c]):(!a.once||!e)&&n(b,c));return this},fire:function(){o.fireWith(this,arguments);return this},fired:function(){return!!e}};return o};var i=[].slice;f.extend({Deferred:function(a){var b=f.Callbacks("once memory"),c=f.Callbacks("once memory"),d=f.Callbacks("memory"),e="pending",g={resolve:b,reject:c,notify:d},h={done:b.add,fail:c.add,progress:d.add,state:function(){return e},isResolved:b.fired,isRejected:c.fired,then:function(a,b,c){i.done(a).fail(b).progress(c);return this},always:function(){return i.done.apply(i,arguments).fail.apply(i,arguments)},pipe:function(a,b,c){return f.Deferred(function(d){f.each({done:[a,"resolve"],fail:[b,"reject"],progress:[c,"notify"]},function(a,b){var c=b[0],e=b[1],g;f.isFunction(c)?i[a](function(){g=c.apply(this,arguments),g&&f.isFunction(g.promise)?g.promise().then(d.resolve,d.reject,d.notify):d[e+"With"](this===i?d:this,[g])}):i[a](d[e])})}).promise()},promise:function(a){if(a==null)a=h;else for(var b in h)a[b]=h[b];return a}},i=h.promise({}),j;for(j in g)i[j]=g[j].fire,i[j+"With"]=g[j].fireWith;i.done(function(){e="resolved"},c.disable,d.lock).fail(function(){e="rejected"},b.disable,d.lock),a&&a.call(i,i);return i},when:function(a){function m(a){return function(b){e[a]=arguments.length>1?i.call(arguments,0):b,j.notifyWith(k,e)}}function l(a){return function(c){b[a]=arguments.length>1?i.call(arguments,0):c,--g||j.resolveWith(j,b)}}var b=i.call(arguments,0),c=0,d=b.length,e=Array(d),g=d,h=d,j=d<=1&&a&&f.isFunction(a.promise)?a:f.Deferred(),k=j.promise();if(d>1){for(;c<d;c++)b[c]&&b[c].promise&&f.isFunction(b[c].promise)?b[c].promise().then(l(c),j.reject,m(c)):--g;g||j.resolveWith(j,b)}else j!==a&&j.resolveWith(j,d?[a]:[]);return k}}),f.support=function(){var a=c.createElement("div"),b=c.documentElement,d,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u;a.setAttribute("className","t"),a.innerHTML="   <link/><table></table><a href='/a' style='top:1px;float:left;opacity:.55;'>a</a><input type='checkbox'/><nav></nav>",d=a.getElementsByTagName("*"),e=a.getElementsByTagName("a")[0];if(!d||!d.length||!e)return{};g=c.createElement("select"),h=g.appendChild(c.createElement("option")),i=a.getElementsByTagName("input")[0],k={leadingWhitespace:a.firstChild.nodeType===3,tbody:!a.getElementsByTagName("tbody").length,htmlSerialize:!!a.getElementsByTagName("link").length,style:/top/.test(e.getAttribute("style")),hrefNormalized:e.getAttribute("href")==="/a",opacity:/^0.55/.test(e.style.opacity),cssFloat:!!e.style.cssFloat,unknownElems:!!a.getElementsByTagName("nav").length,checkOn:i.value==="on",optSelected:h.selected,getSetAttribute:a.className!=="t",enctype:!!c.createElement("form").enctype,submitBubbles:!0,changeBubbles:!0,focusinBubbles:!1,deleteExpando:!0,noCloneEvent:!0,inlineBlockNeedsLayout:!1,shrinkWrapBlocks:!1,reliableMarginRight:!0},i.checked=!0,k.noCloneChecked=i.cloneNode(!0).checked,g.disabled=!0,k.optDisabled=!h.disabled;try{delete a.test}catch(v){k.deleteExpando=!1}!a.addEventListener&&a.attachEvent&&a.fireEvent&&(a.attachEvent("onclick",function(){k.noCloneEvent=!1}),a.cloneNode(!0).fireEvent("onclick")),i=c.createElement("input"),i.value="t",i.setAttribute("type","radio"),k.radioValue=i.value==="t",i.setAttribute("checked","checked"),a.appendChild(i),l=c.createDocumentFragment(),l.appendChild(a.lastChild),k.checkClone=l.cloneNode(!0).cloneNode(!0).lastChild.checked,a.innerHTML="",a.style.width=a.style.paddingLeft="1px",m=c.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],o=c.createElement(m?"div":"body"),p={visibility:"hidden",width:0,height:0,border:0,margin:0,background:"none"},m&&f.extend(p,{position:"absolute",left:"-999px",top:"-999px"});for(t in p)o.style[t]=p[t];o.appendChild(a),n=m||b,n.insertBefore(o,n.firstChild),k.appendChecked=i.checked,k.boxModel=a.offsetWidth===2,"zoom"in a.style&&(a.style.display="inline",a.style.zoom=1,k.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=a.offsetWidth===2,a.style.display="",a.innerHTML="<div style='width:4px;'></div>",k.shrinkWrapBlocks=a.offsetWidth!==2),a.innerHTML="<table><tr><td style='padding:0;border:0;display:none'></td><td>t</td></tr></table>",q=a.getElementsByTagName("td"),u=q[0].offsetHeight===0,q[0].style.display="",q[1].style.display="none",k.reliableHiddenOffsets=u&&q[0].offsetHeight===0,a.innerHTML="",c.defaultView&&c.defaultView.getComputedStyle&&(j=c.createElement("div"),j.style.width="0",j.style.marginRight="0",a.appendChild(j),k.reliableMarginRight=(parseInt((c.defaultView.getComputedStyle(j,null)||{marginRight:0}).marginRight,10)||0)===0);if(a.attachEvent)for(t in{submit:1,change:1,focusin:1})s="on"+t,u=s in a,u||(a.setAttribute(s,"return;"),u=typeof a[s]=="function"),k[t+"Bubbles"]=u;f(function(){var a,b,d,e,g,h,i=1,j="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:1px;height:1px;margin:0;",l="visibility:hidden;border:0;",n="style='"+j+"border:5px solid #000;padding:0;'",p="<div "+n+"><div></div></div>"+"<table "+n+" cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'>"+"<tr><td></td></tr></table>";m=c.getElementsByTagName("body")[0];!m||(a=c.createElement("div"),a.style.cssText=l+"width:0;height:0;position:static;top:0;margin-top:"+i+"px",m.insertBefore(a,m.firstChild),o=c.createElement("div"),o.style.cssText=j+l,o.innerHTML=p,a.appendChild(o),b=o.firstChild,d=b.firstChild,g=b.nextSibling.firstChild.firstChild,h={doesNotAddBorder:d.offsetTop!==5,doesAddBorderForTableAndCells:g.offsetTop===5},d.style.position="fixed",d.style.top="20px",h.fixedPosition=d.offsetTop===20||d.offsetTop===15,d.style.position=d.style.top="",b.style.overflow="hidden",b.style.position="relative",h.subtractsBorderForOverflowNotVisible=d.offsetTop===-5,h.doesNotIncludeMarginInBodyOffset=m.offsetTop!==i,m.removeChild(a),o=a=null,f.extend(k,h))}),o.innerHTML="",n.removeChild(o),o=l=g=h=m=j=a=i=null;return k}(),f.boxModel=f.support.boxModel;var j=/^(?:\{.*\}|\[.*\])$/,k=/([A-Z])/g;f.extend({cache:{},uuid:0,expando:"jQuery"+(f.fn.jquery+Math.random()).replace(/\D/g,""),noData:{embed:!0,object:"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000",applet:!0},hasData:function(a){a=a.nodeType?f.cache[a[f.expando]]:a[f.expando];return!!a&&!m(a)},data:function(a,c,d,e){if(!!f.acceptData(a)){var g,h,i,j=f.expando,k=typeof c=="string",l=a.nodeType,m=l?f.cache:a,n=l?a[f.expando]:a[f.expando]&&f.expando,o=c==="events";if((!n||!m[n]||!o&&!e&&!m[n].data)&&k&&d===b)return;n||(l?a[f.expando]=n=++f.uuid:n=f.expando),m[n]||(m[n]={},l||(m[n].toJSON=f.noop));if(typeof c=="object"||typeof c=="function")e?m[n]=f.extend(m[n],c):m[n].data=f.extend(m[n].data,c);g=h=m[n],e||(h.data||(h.data={}),h=h.data),d!==b&&(h[f.camelCase(c)]=d);if(o&&!h[c])return g.events;k?(i=h[c],i==null&&(i=h[f.camelCase(c)])):i=h;return i}},removeData:function(a,b,c){if(!!f.acceptData(a)){var d,e,g,h=f.expando,i=a.nodeType,j=i?f.cache:a,k=i?a[f.expando]:f.expando;if(!j[k])return;if(b){d=c?j[k]:j[k].data;if(d){f.isArray(b)?b=b:b in d?b=[b]:(b=f.camelCase(b),b in d?b=[b]:b=b.split(" "));for(e=0,g=b.length;e<g;e++)delete d[b[e]];if(!(c?m:f.isEmptyObject)(d))return}}if(!c){delete j[k].data;if(!m(j[k]))return}f.support.deleteExpando||!j.setInterval?delete j[k]:j[k]=null,i&&(f.support.deleteExpando?delete a[f.expando]:a.removeAttribute?a.removeAttribute(f.expando):a[f.expando]=null)}},_data:function(a,b,c){return f.data(a,b,c,!0)},acceptData:function(a){if(a.nodeName){var b=f.noData[a.nodeName.toLowerCase()];if(b)return b!==!0&&a.getAttribute("classid")===b}return!0}}),f.fn.extend({data:function(a,c){var d,e,g,h=null;if(typeof a=="undefined"){if(this.length){h=f.data(this[0]);if(this[0].nodeType===1&&!f._data(this[0],"parsedAttrs")){e=this[0].attributes;for(var i=0,j=e.length;i<j;i++)g=e[i].name,g.indexOf("data-")===0&&(g=f.camelCase(g.substring(5)),l(this[0],g,h[g]));f._data(this[0],"parsedAttrs",!0)}}return h}if(typeof a=="object")return this.each(function(){f.data(this,a)});d=a.split("."),d[1]=d[1]?"."+d[1]:"";if(c===b){h=this.triggerHandler("getData"+d[1]+"!",[d[0]]),h===b&&this.length&&(h=f.data(this[0],a),h=l(this[0],a,h));return h===b&&d[1]?this.data(d[0]):h}return this.each(function(){var b=f(this),e=[d[0],c];b.triggerHandler("setData"+d[1]+"!",e),f.data(this,a,c),b.triggerHandler("changeData"+d[1]+"!",e)})},removeData:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.removeData(this,a)})}}),f.extend({_mark:function(a,b){a&&(b=(b||"fx")+"mark",f._data(a,b,(f._data(a,b)||0)+1))},_unmark:function(a,b,c){a!==!0&&(c=b,b=a,a=!1);if(b){c=c||"fx";var d=c+"mark",e=a?0:(f._data(b,d)||1)-1;e?f._data(b,d,e):(f.removeData(b,d,!0),n(b,c,"mark"))}},queue:function(a,b,c){var d;if(a){b=(b||"fx")+"queue",d=f._data(a,b),c&&(!d||f.isArray(c)?d=f._data(a,b,f.makeArray(c)):d.push(c));return d||[]}},dequeue:function(a,b){b=b||"fx";var c=f.queue(a,b),d=c.shift(),e={};d==="inprogress"&&(d=c.shift()),d&&(b==="fx"&&c.unshift("inprogress"),f._data(a,b+".run",e),d.call(a,function(){f.dequeue(a,b)},e)),c.length||(f.removeData(a,b+"queue "+b+".run",!0),n(a,b,"queue"))}}),f.fn.extend({queue:function(a,c){typeof a!="string"&&(c=a,a="fx");if(c===b)return f.queue(this[0],a);return this.each(function(){var b=f.queue(this,a,c);a==="fx"&&b[0]!=="inprogress"&&f.dequeue(this,a)})},dequeue:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.dequeue(this,a)})},delay:function(a,b){a=f.fx?f.fx.speeds[a]||a:a,b=b||"fx";return this.queue(b,function(b,c){var d=setTimeout(b,a);c.stop=function(){clearTimeout(d)}})},clearQueue:function(a){return this.queue(a||"fx",[])},promise:function(a,c){function m(){--h||d.resolveWith(e,[e])}typeof a!="string"&&(c=a,a=b),a=a||"fx";var d=f.Deferred(),e=this,g=e.length,h=1,i=a+"defer",j=a+"queue",k=a+"mark",l;while(g--)if(l=f.data(e[g],i,b,!0)||(f.data(e[g],j,b,!0)||f.data(e[g],k,b,!0))&&f.data(e[g],i,f.Callbacks("once memory"),!0))h++,l.add(m);m();return d.promise()}});var o=/[\n\t\r]/g,p=/\s+/,q=/\r/g,r=/^(?:button|input)$/i,s=/^(?:button|input|object|select|textarea)$/i,t=/^a(?:rea)?$/i,u=/^(?:autofocus|autoplay|async|checked|controls|defer|disabled|hidden|loop|multiple|open|readonly|required|scoped|selected)$/i,v=f.support.getSetAttribute,w,x,y;f.fn.extend({attr:function(a,b){return f.access(this,a,b,!0,f.attr)},removeAttr:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.removeAttr(this,a)})},prop:function(a,b){return f.access(this,a,b,!0,f.prop)},removeProp:function(a){a=f.propFix[a]||a;return this.each(function(){try{this[a]=b,delete this[a]}catch(c){}})},addClass:function(a){var b,c,d,e,g,h,i;if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(b){f(this).addClass(a.call(this,b,this.className))});if(a&&typeof a=="string"){b=a.split(p);for(c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++){e=this[c];if(e.nodeType===1)if(!e.className&&b.length===1)e.className=a;else{g=" "+e.className+" ";for(h=0,i=b.length;h<i;h++)~g.indexOf(" "+b[h]+" ")||(g+=b[h]+" ");e.className=f.trim(g)}}}return this},removeClass:function(a){var c,d,e,g,h,i,j;if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(b){f(this).removeClass(a.call(this,b,this.className))});if(a&&typeof a=="string"||a===b){c=(a||"").split(p);for(d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++){g=this[d];if(g.nodeType===1&&g.className)if(a){h=(" "+g.className+" ").replace(o," ");for(i=0,j=c.length;i<j;i++)h=h.replace(" "+c[i]+" "," ");g.className=f.trim(h)}else g.className=""}}return this},toggleClass:function(a,b){var c=typeof a,d=typeof b=="boolean";if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(c){f(this).toggleClass(a.call(this,c,this.className,b),b)});return this.each(function(){if(c==="string"){var e,g=0,h=f(this),i=b,j=a.split(p);while(e=j[g++])i=d?i:!h.hasClass(e),h[i?"addClass":"removeClass"](e)}else if(c==="undefined"||c==="boolean")this.className&&f._data(this,"__className__",this.className),this.className=this.className||a===!1?"":f._data(this,"__className__")||""})},hasClass:function(a){var b=" "+a+" ",c=0,d=this.length;for(;c<d;c++)if(this[c].nodeType===1&&(" "+this[c].className+" ").replace(o," ").indexOf(b)>-1)return!0;return!1},val:function(a){var c,d,e,g=this[0];if(!arguments.length){if(g){c=f.valHooks[g.nodeName.toLowerCase()]||f.valHooks[g.type];if(c&&"get"in c&&(d=c.get(g,"value"))!==b)return d;d=g.value;return typeof d=="string"?d.replace(q,""):d==null?"":d}return b}e=f.isFunction(a);return this.each(function(d){var g=f(this),h;if(this.nodeType===1){e?h=a.call(this,d,g.val()):h=a,h==null?h="":typeof h=="number"?h+="":f.isArray(h)&&(h=f.map(h,function(a){return a==null?"":a+""})),c=f.valHooks[this.nodeName.toLowerCase()]||f.valHooks[this.type];if(!c||!("set"in c)||c.set(this,h,"value")===b)this.value=h}})}}),f.extend({valHooks:{option:{get:function(a){var b=a.attributes.value;return!b||b.specified?a.value:a.text}},select:{get:function(a){var b,c,d,e,g=a.selectedIndex,h=[],i=a.options,j=a.type==="select-one";if(g<0)return null;c=j?g:0,d=j?g+1:i.length;for(;c<d;c++){e=i[c];if(e.selected&&(f.support.optDisabled?!e.disabled:e.getAttribute("disabled")===null)&&(!e.parentNode.disabled||!f.nodeName(e.parentNode,"optgroup"))){b=f(e).val();if(j)return b;h.push(b)}}if(j&&!h.length&&i.length)return f(i[g]).val();return h},set:function(a,b){var c=f.makeArray(b);f(a).find("option").each(function(){this.selected=f.inArray(f(this).val(),c)>=0}),c.length||(a.selectedIndex=-1);return c}}},attrFn:{val:!0,css:!0,html:!0,text:!0,data:!0,width:!0,height:!0,offset:!0},attr:function(a,c,d,e){var g,h,i,j=a.nodeType;if(!a||j===3||j===8||j===2)return b;if(e&&c in f.attrFn)return f(a)[c](d);if(!("getAttribute"in a))return f.prop(a,c,d);i=j!==1||!f.isXMLDoc(a),i&&(c=c.toLowerCase(),h=f.attrHooks[c]||(u.test(c)?x:w));if(d!==b){if(d===null){f.removeAttr(a,c);return b}if(h&&"set"in h&&i&&(g=h.set(a,d,c))!==b)return g;a.setAttribute(c,""+d);return d}if(h&&"get"in h&&i&&(g=h.get(a,c))!==null)return g;g=a.getAttribute(c);return g===null?b:g},removeAttr:function(a,b){var c,d,e,g,h=0;if(a.nodeType===1){d=(b||"").split(p),g=d.length;for(;h<g;h++)e=d[h].toLowerCase(),c=f.propFix[e]||e,f.attr(a,e,""),a.removeAttribute(v?e:c),u.test(e)&&c in a&&(a[c]=!1)}},attrHooks:{type:{set:function(a,b){if(r.test(a.nodeName)&&a.parentNode)f.error("type property can't be changed");else if(!f.support.radioValue&&b==="radio"&&f.nodeName(a,"input")){var c=a.value;a.setAttribute("type",b),c&&(a.value=c);return b}}},value:{get:function(a,b){if(w&&f.nodeName(a,"button"))return w.get(a,b);return b in a?a.value:null},set:function(a,b,c){if(w&&f.nodeName(a,"button"))return w.set(a,b,c);a.value=b}}},propFix:{tabindex:"tabIndex",readonly:"readOnly","for":"htmlFor","class":"className",maxlength:"maxLength",cellspacing:"cellSpacing",cellpadding:"cellPadding",rowspan:"rowSpan",colspan:"colSpan",usemap:"useMap",frameborder:"frameBorder",contenteditable:"contentEditable"},prop:function(a,c,d){var e,g,h,i=a.nodeType;if(!a||i===3||i===8||i===2)return b;h=i!==1||!f.isXMLDoc(a),h&&(c=f.propFix[c]||c,g=f.propHooks[c]);return d!==b?g&&"set"in g&&(e=g.set(a,d,c))!==b?e:a[c]=d:g&&"get"in g&&(e=g.get(a,c))!==null?e:a[c]},propHooks:{tabIndex:{get:function(a){var c=a.getAttributeNode("tabindex");return c&&c.specified?parseInt(c.value,10):s.test(a.nodeName)||t.test(a.nodeName)&&a.href?0:b}}}}),f.attrHooks.tabindex=f.propHooks.tabIndex,x={get:function(a,c){var d,e=f.prop(a,c);return e===!0||typeof e!="boolean"&&(d=a.getAttributeNode(c))&&d.nodeValue!==!1?c.toLowerCase():b},set:function(a,b,c){var d;b===!1?f.removeAttr(a,c):(d=f.propFix[c]||c,d in a&&(a[d]=!0),a.setAttribute(c,c.toLowerCase()));return c}},v||(y={name:!0,id:!0},w=f.valHooks.button={get:function(a,c){var d;d=a.getAttributeNode(c);return d&&(y[c]?d.nodeValue!=="":d.specified)?d.nodeValue:b},set:function(a,b,d){var e=a.getAttributeNode(d);e||(e=c.createAttribute(d),a.setAttributeNode(e));return e.nodeValue=b+""}},f.attrHooks.tabindex.set=w.set,f.each(["width","height"],function(a,b){f.attrHooks[b]=f.extend(f.attrHooks[b],{set:function(a,c){if(c===""){a.setAttribute(b,"auto");return c}}})}),f.attrHooks.contenteditable={get:w.get,set:function(a,b,c){b===""&&(b="false"),w.set(a,b,c)}}),f.support.hrefNormalized||f.each(["href","src","width","height"],function(a,c){f.attrHooks[c]=f.extend(f.attrHooks[c],{get:function(a){var d=a.getAttribute(c,2);return d===null?b:d}})}),f.support.style||(f.attrHooks.style={get:function(a){return a.style.cssText.toLowerCase()||b},set:function(a,b){return a.style.cssText=""+b}}),f.support.optSelected||(f.propHooks.selected=f.extend(f.propHooks.selected,{get:function(a){var b=a.parentNode;b&&(b.selectedIndex,b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.selectedIndex);return null}})),f.support.enctype||(f.propFix.enctype="encoding"),f.support.checkOn||f.each(["radio","checkbox"],function(){f.valHooks[this]={get:function(a){return a.getAttribute("value")===null?"on":a.value}}}),f.each(["radio","checkbox"],function(){f.valHooks[this]=f.extend(f.valHooks[this],{set:function(a,b){if(f.isArray(b))return a.checked=f.inArray(f(a).val(),b)>=0}})});var z=/\.(.*)$/,A=/^(?:textarea|input|select)$/i,B=/\./g,C=/ /g,D=/[^\w\s.|`]/g,E=/^([^\.]*)?(?:\.(.+))?$/,F=/\bhover(\.\S+)?/,G=/^key/,H=/^(?:mouse|contextmenu)|click/,I=/^(\w*)(?:#([\w\-]+))?(?:\.([\w\-]+))?$/,J=function(a){var b=I.exec(a);b&&
(b[1]=(b[1]||"").toLowerCase(),b[3]=b[3]&&new RegExp("(?:^|\\s)"+b[3]+"(?:\\s|$)"));return b},K=function(a,b){return(!b[1]||a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b[1])&&(!b[2]||a.id===b[2])&&(!b[3]||b[3].test(a.className))},L=function(a){return f.event.special.hover?a:a.replace(F,"mouseenter$1 mouseleave$1")};f.event={add:function(a,c,d,e,g){var h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s;if(!(a.nodeType===3||a.nodeType===8||!c||!d||!(h=f._data(a)))){d.handler&&(p=d,d=p.handler),d.guid||(d.guid=f.guid++),j=h.events,j||(h.events=j={}),i=h.handle,i||(h.handle=i=function(a){return typeof f!="undefined"&&(!a||f.event.triggered!==a.type)?f.event.dispatch.apply(i.elem,arguments):b},i.elem=a),c=L(c).split(" ");for(k=0;k<c.length;k++){l=E.exec(c[k])||[],m=l[1],n=(l[2]||"").split(".").sort(),s=f.event.special[m]||{},m=(g?s.delegateType:s.bindType)||m,s=f.event.special[m]||{},o=f.extend({type:m,origType:l[1],data:e,handler:d,guid:d.guid,selector:g,namespace:n.join(".")},p),g&&(o.quick=J(g),!o.quick&&f.expr.match.POS.test(g)&&(o.isPositional=!0)),r=j[m];if(!r){r=j[m]=[],r.delegateCount=0;if(!s.setup||s.setup.call(a,e,n,i)===!1)a.addEventListener?a.addEventListener(m,i,!1):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+m,i)}s.add&&(s.add.call(a,o),o.handler.guid||(o.handler.guid=d.guid)),g?r.splice(r.delegateCount++,0,o):r.push(o),f.event.global[m]=!0}a=null}},global:{},remove:function(a,b,c,d){var e=f.hasData(a)&&f._data(a),g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q;if(!!e&&!!(m=e.events)){b=L(b||"").split(" ");for(g=0;g<b.length;g++){h=E.exec(b[g])||[],i=h[1],j=h[2];if(!i){j=j?"."+j:"";for(l in m)f.event.remove(a,l+j,c,d);return}n=f.event.special[i]||{},i=(d?n.delegateType:n.bindType)||i,p=m[i]||[],k=p.length,j=j?new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+j.split(".").sort().join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)"):null;if(c||j||d||n.remove)for(l=0;l<p.length;l++){q=p[l];if(!c||c.guid===q.guid)if(!j||j.test(q.namespace))if(!d||d===q.selector||d==="**"&&q.selector)p.splice(l--,1),q.selector&&p.delegateCount--,n.remove&&n.remove.call(a,q)}else p.length=0;p.length===0&&k!==p.length&&((!n.teardown||n.teardown.call(a,j)===!1)&&f.removeEvent(a,i,e.handle),delete m[i])}f.isEmptyObject(m)&&(o=e.handle,o&&(o.elem=null),f.removeData(a,["events","handle"],!0))}},customEvent:{getData:!0,setData:!0,changeData:!0},trigger:function(c,d,e,g){if(!e||e.nodeType!==3&&e.nodeType!==8){var h=c.type||c,i=[],j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s;h.indexOf("!")>=0&&(h=h.slice(0,-1),k=!0),h.indexOf(".")>=0&&(i=h.split("."),h=i.shift(),i.sort());if((!e||f.event.customEvent[h])&&!f.event.global[h])return;c=typeof c=="object"?c[f.expando]?c:new f.Event(h,c):new f.Event(h),c.type=h,c.isTrigger=!0,c.exclusive=k,c.namespace=i.join("."),c.namespace_re=c.namespace?new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+i.join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)"):null,o=h.indexOf(":")<0?"on"+h:"",(g||!e)&&c.preventDefault();if(!e){j=f.cache;for(l in j)j[l].events&&j[l].events[h]&&f.event.trigger(c,d,j[l].handle.elem,!0);return}c.result=b,c.target||(c.target=e),d=d!=null?f.makeArray(d):[],d.unshift(c),p=f.event.special[h]||{};if(p.trigger&&p.trigger.apply(e,d)===!1)return;r=[[e,p.bindType||h]];if(!g&&!p.noBubble&&!f.isWindow(e)){s=p.delegateType||h,n=null;for(m=e.parentNode;m;m=m.parentNode)r.push([m,s]),n=m;n&&n===e.ownerDocument&&r.push([n.defaultView||n.parentWindow||a,s])}for(l=0;l<r.length;l++){m=r[l][0],c.type=r[l][1],q=(f._data(m,"events")||{})[c.type]&&f._data(m,"handle"),q&&q.apply(m,d),q=o&&m[o],q&&f.acceptData(m)&&q.apply(m,d);if(c.isPropagationStopped())break}c.type=h,c.isDefaultPrevented()||(!p._default||p._default.apply(e.ownerDocument,d)===!1)&&(h!=="click"||!f.nodeName(e,"a"))&&f.acceptData(e)&&o&&e[h]&&(h!=="focus"&&h!=="blur"||c.target.offsetWidth!==0)&&!f.isWindow(e)&&(n=e[o],n&&(e[o]=null),f.event.triggered=h,e[h](),f.event.triggered=b,n&&(e[o]=n));return c.result}},dispatch:function(c){c=f.event.fix(c||a.event);var d=(f._data(this,"events")||{})[c.type]||[],e=d.delegateCount,g=[].slice.call(arguments,0),h=!c.exclusive&&!c.namespace,i=(f.event.special[c.type]||{}).handle,j=[],k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u;g[0]=c,c.delegateTarget=this;if(e&&!c.target.disabled&&(!c.button||c.type!=="click"))for(m=c.target;m!=this;m=m.parentNode||this){o={},q=[];for(k=0;k<e;k++)r=d[k],s=r.selector,t=o[s],r.isPositional?t=(t||(o[s]=f(s))).index(m)>=0:t===b&&(t=o[s]=r.quick?K(m,r.quick):f(m).is(s)),t&&q.push(r);q.length&&j.push({elem:m,matches:q})}d.length>e&&j.push({elem:this,matches:d.slice(e)});for(k=0;k<j.length&&!c.isPropagationStopped();k++){p=j[k],c.currentTarget=p.elem;for(l=0;l<p.matches.length&&!c.isImmediatePropagationStopped();l++){r=p.matches[l];if(h||!c.namespace&&!r.namespace||c.namespace_re&&c.namespace_re.test(r.namespace))c.data=r.data,c.handleObj=r,n=(i||r.handler).apply(p.elem,g),n!==b&&(c.result=n,n===!1&&(c.preventDefault(),c.stopPropagation()))}}return c.result},props:"attrChange attrName relatedNode srcElement altKey bubbles cancelable ctrlKey currentTarget eventPhase metaKey relatedTarget shiftKey target timeStamp view which".split(" "),fixHooks:{},keyHooks:{props:"char charCode key keyCode".split(" "),filter:function(a,b){a.which==null&&(a.which=b.charCode!=null?b.charCode:b.keyCode);return a}},mouseHooks:{props:"button buttons clientX clientY fromElement offsetX offsetY pageX pageY screenX screenY toElement wheelDelta".split(" "),filter:function(a,d){var e,f,g,h=d.button,i=d.fromElement;a.pageX==null&&d.clientX!=null&&(e=a.target.ownerDocument||c,f=e.documentElement,g=e.body,a.pageX=d.clientX+(f&&f.scrollLeft||g&&g.scrollLeft||0)-(f&&f.clientLeft||g&&g.clientLeft||0),a.pageY=d.clientY+(f&&f.scrollTop||g&&g.scrollTop||0)-(f&&f.clientTop||g&&g.clientTop||0)),!a.relatedTarget&&i&&(a.relatedTarget=i===a.target?d.toElement:i),!a.which&&h!==b&&(a.which=h&1?1:h&2?3:h&4?2:0);return a}},fix:function(a){if(a[f.expando])return a;var d,e,g=a,h=f.event.fixHooks[a.type]||{},i=h.props?this.props.concat(h.props):this.props;a=f.Event(g);for(d=i.length;d;)e=i[--d],a[e]=g[e];a.target||(a.target=g.srcElement||c),a.target.nodeType===3&&(a.target=a.target.parentNode),a.metaKey===b&&(a.metaKey=a.ctrlKey);return h.filter?h.filter(a,g):a},special:{ready:{setup:f.bindReady},focus:{delegateType:"focusin",noBubble:!0},blur:{delegateType:"focusout",noBubble:!0},beforeunload:{setup:function(a,b,c){f.isWindow(this)&&(this.onbeforeunload=c)},teardown:function(a,b){this.onbeforeunload===b&&(this.onbeforeunload=null)}}},simulate:function(a,b,c,d){var e=f.extend(new f.Event,c,{type:a,isSimulated:!0,originalEvent:{}});d?f.event.trigger(e,null,b):f.event.dispatch.call(b,e),e.isDefaultPrevented()&&c.preventDefault()}},f.event.handle=f.event.dispatch,f.removeEvent=c.removeEventListener?function(a,b,c){a.removeEventListener&&a.removeEventListener(b,c,!1)}:function(a,b,c){a.detachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)},f.Event=function(a,b){if(!(this instanceof f.Event))return new f.Event(a,b);a&&a.type?(this.originalEvent=a,this.type=a.type,this.isDefaultPrevented=a.defaultPrevented||a.returnValue===!1||a.getPreventDefault&&a.getPreventDefault()?N:M):this.type=a,b&&f.extend(this,b),this.timeStamp=a&&a.timeStamp||f.now(),this[f.expando]=!0},f.Event.prototype={preventDefault:function(){this.isDefaultPrevented=N;var a=this.originalEvent;!a||(a.preventDefault?a.preventDefault():a.returnValue=!1)},stopPropagation:function(){this.isPropagationStopped=N;var a=this.originalEvent;!a||(a.stopPropagation&&a.stopPropagation(),a.cancelBubble=!0)},stopImmediatePropagation:function(){this.isImmediatePropagationStopped=N,this.stopPropagation()},isDefaultPrevented:M,isPropagationStopped:M,isImmediatePropagationStopped:M},f.each({mouseenter:"mouseover",mouseleave:"mouseout"},function(a,b){f.event.special[a]=f.event.special[b]={delegateType:b,bindType:b,handle:function(a){var b=this,c=a.relatedTarget,d=a.handleObj,e=d.selector,g,h;if(!c||d.origType===a.type||c!==b&&!f.contains(b,c))g=a.type,a.type=d.origType,h=d.handler.apply(this,arguments),a.type=g;return h}}}),f.support.submitBubbles||(f.event.special.submit={setup:function(){if(f.nodeName(this,"form"))return!1;f.event.add(this,"click._submit keypress._submit",function(a){var c=a.target,d=f.nodeName(c,"input")||f.nodeName(c,"button")?c.form:b;d&&!d._submit_attached&&(f.event.add(d,"submit._submit",function(a){this.parentNode&&f.event.simulate("submit",this.parentNode,a,!0)}),d._submit_attached=!0)})},teardown:function(){if(f.nodeName(this,"form"))return!1;f.event.remove(this,"._submit")}}),f.support.changeBubbles||(f.event.special.change={setup:function(){if(A.test(this.nodeName)){if(this.type==="checkbox"||this.type==="radio")f.event.add(this,"propertychange._change",function(a){a.originalEvent.propertyName==="checked"&&(this._just_changed=!0)}),f.event.add(this,"click._change",function(a){this._just_changed&&(this._just_changed=!1,f.event.simulate("change",this,a,!0))});return!1}f.event.add(this,"beforeactivate._change",function(a){var b=a.target;A.test(b.nodeName)&&!b._change_attached&&(f.event.add(b,"change._change",function(a){this.parentNode&&!a.isSimulated&&f.event.simulate("change",this.parentNode,a,!0)}),b._change_attached=!0)})},handle:function(a){var b=a.target;if(this!==b||a.isSimulated||a.isTrigger||b.type!=="radio"&&b.type!=="checkbox")return a.handleObj.handler.apply(this,arguments)},teardown:function(){f.event.remove(this,"._change");return A.test(this.nodeName)}}),f.support.focusinBubbles||f.each({focus:"focusin",blur:"focusout"},function(a,b){var d=0,e=function(a){f.event.simulate(b,a.target,f.event.fix(a),!0)};f.event.special[b]={setup:function(){d++===0&&c.addEventListener(a,e,!0)},teardown:function(){--d===0&&c.removeEventListener(a,e,!0)}}}),f.fn.extend({on:function(a,c,d,e,g){var h,i;if(typeof a=="object"){typeof c!="string"&&(d=c,c=b);for(i in a)this.on(i,c,d,a[i],g);return this}d==null&&e==null?(e=c,d=c=b):e==null&&(typeof c=="string"?(e=d,d=b):(e=d,d=c,c=b));if(e===!1)e=M;else if(!e)return this;g===1&&(h=e,e=function(a){f().off(a);return h.apply(this,arguments)},e.guid=h.guid||(h.guid=f.guid++));return this.each(function(){f.event.add(this,a,e,d,c)})},one:function(a,b,c,d){return this.on.call(this,a,b,c,d,1)},off:function(a,c,d){if(a&&a.preventDefault&&a.handleObj){var e=a.handleObj;f(a.delegateTarget).off(e.namespace?e.type+"."+e.namespace:e.type,e.selector,e.handler);return this}if(typeof a=="object"){for(var g in a)this.off(g,c,a[g]);return this}if(c===!1||typeof c=="function")d=c,c=b;d===!1&&(d=M);return this.each(function(){f.event.remove(this,a,d,c)})},bind:function(a,b,c){return this.on(a,null,b,c)},unbind:function(a,b){return this.off(a,null,b)},live:function(a,b,c){f(this.context).on(a,this.selector,b,c);return this},die:function(a,b){f(this.context).off(a,this.selector||"**",b);return this},delegate:function(a,b,c,d){return this.on(b,a,c,d)},undelegate:function(a,b,c){return arguments.length==1?this.off(a,"**"):this.off(b,a,c)},trigger:function(a,b){return this.each(function(){f.event.trigger(a,b,this)})},triggerHandler:function(a,b){if(this[0])return f.event.trigger(a,b,this[0],!0)},toggle:function(a){var b=arguments,c=a.guid||f.guid++,d=0,e=function(c){var e=(f._data(this,"lastToggle"+a.guid)||0)%d;f._data(this,"lastToggle"+a.guid,e+1),c.preventDefault();return b[e].apply(this,arguments)||!1};e.guid=c;while(d<b.length)b[d++].guid=c;return this.click(e)},hover:function(a,b){return this.mouseenter(a).mouseleave(b||a)}}),f.each("blur focus focusin focusout load resize scroll unload click dblclick mousedown mouseup mousemove mouseover mouseout mouseenter mouseleave change select submit keydown keypress keyup error contextmenu".split(" "),function(a,b){f.fn[b]=function(a,c){c==null&&(c=a,a=null);return arguments.length>0?this.bind(b,a,c):this.trigger(b)},f.attrFn&&(f.attrFn[b]=!0),G.test(b)&&(f.event.fixHooks[b]=f.event.keyHooks),H.test(b)&&(f.event.fixHooks[b]=f.event.mouseHooks)}),function(){function x(a,b,c,e,f,g){for(var h=0,i=e.length;h<i;h++){var j=e[h];if(j){var k=!1;j=j[a];while(j){if(j[d]===c){k=e[j.sizset];break}if(j.nodeType===1){g||(j[d]=c,j.sizset=h);if(typeof b!="string"){if(j===b){k=!0;break}}else if(m.filter(b,[j]).length>0){k=j;break}}j=j[a]}e[h]=k}}}function w(a,b,c,e,f,g){for(var h=0,i=e.length;h<i;h++){var j=e[h];if(j){var k=!1;j=j[a];while(j){if(j[d]===c){k=e[j.sizset];break}j.nodeType===1&&!g&&(j[d]=c,j.sizset=h);if(j.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b){k=j;break}j=j[a]}e[h]=k}}}var a=/((?:\((?:\([^()]+\)|[^()]+)+\)|\[(?:\[[^\[\]]*\]|['"][^'"]*['"]|[^\[\]'"]+)+\]|\\.|[^ >+~,(\[\\]+)+|[>+~])(\s*,\s*)?((?:.|\r|\n)*)/g,d="sizcache"+(Math.random()+"").replace(".",""),e=0,g=Object.prototype.toString,h=!1,i=!0,j=/\\/g,k=/\r\n/g,l=/\W/;[0,0].sort(function(){i=!1;return 0});var m=function(b,d,e,f){e=e||[],d=d||c;var h=d;if(d.nodeType!==1&&d.nodeType!==9)return[];if(!b||typeof b!="string")return e;var i,j,k,l,n,q,r,t,u=!0,v=m.isXML(d),w=[],x=b;do{a.exec(""),i=a.exec(x);if(i){x=i[3],w.push(i[1]);if(i[2]){l=i[3];break}}}while(i);if(w.length>1&&p.exec(b))if(w.length===2&&o.relative[w[0]])j=y(w[0]+w[1],d,f);else{j=o.relative[w[0]]?[d]:m(w.shift(),d);while(w.length)b=w.shift(),o.relative[b]&&(b+=w.shift()),j=y(b,j,f)}else{!f&&w.length>1&&d.nodeType===9&&!v&&o.match.ID.test(w[0])&&!o.match.ID.test(w[w.length-1])&&(n=m.find(w.shift(),d,v),d=n.expr?m.filter(n.expr,n.set)[0]:n.set[0]);if(d){n=f?{expr:w.pop(),set:s(f)}:m.find(w.pop(),w.length===1&&(w[0]==="~"||w[0]==="+")&&d.parentNode?d.parentNode:d,v),j=n.expr?m.filter(n.expr,n.set):n.set,w.length>0?k=s(j):u=!1;while(w.length)q=w.pop(),r=q,o.relative[q]?r=w.pop():q="",r==null&&(r=d),o.relative[q](k,r,v)}else k=w=[]}k||(k=j),k||m.error(q||b);if(g.call(k)==="[object Array]")if(!u)e.push.apply(e,k);else if(d&&d.nodeType===1)for(t=0;k[t]!=null;t++)k[t]&&(k[t]===!0||k[t].nodeType===1&&m.contains(d,k[t]))&&e.push(j[t]);else for(t=0;k[t]!=null;t++)k[t]&&k[t].nodeType===1&&e.push(j[t]);else s(k,e);l&&(m(l,h,e,f),m.uniqueSort(e));return e};m.uniqueSort=function(a){if(u){h=i,a.sort(u);if(h)for(var b=1;b<a.length;b++)a[b]===a[b-1]&&a.splice(b--,1)}return a},m.matches=function(a,b){return m(a,null,null,b)},m.matchesSelector=function(a,b){return m(b,null,null,[a]).length>0},m.find=function(a,b,c){var d,e,f,g,h,i;if(!a)return[];for(e=0,f=o.order.length;e<f;e++){h=o.order[e];if(g=o.leftMatch[h].exec(a)){i=g[1],g.splice(1,1);if(i.substr(i.length-1)!=="\\"){g[1]=(g[1]||"").replace(j,""),d=o.find[h](g,b,c);if(d!=null){a=a.replace(o.match[h],"");break}}}}d||(d=typeof b.getElementsByTagName!="undefined"?b.getElementsByTagName("*"):[]);return{set:d,expr:a}},m.filter=function(a,c,d,e){var f,g,h,i,j,k,l,n,p,q=a,r=[],s=c,t=c&&c[0]&&m.isXML(c[0]);while(a&&c.length){for(h in o.filter)if((f=o.leftMatch[h].exec(a))!=null&&f[2]){k=o.filter[h],l=f[1],g=!1,f.splice(1,1);if(l.substr(l.length-1)==="\\")continue;s===r&&(r=[]);if(o.preFilter[h]){f=o.preFilter[h](f,s,d,r,e,t);if(!f)g=i=!0;else if(f===!0)continue}if(f)for(n=0;(j=s[n])!=null;n++)j&&(i=k(j,f,n,s),p=e^i,d&&i!=null?p?g=!0:s[n]=!1:p&&(r.push(j),g=!0));if(i!==b){d||(s=r),a=a.replace(o.match[h],"");if(!g)return[];break}}if(a===q)if(g==null)m.error(a);else break;q=a}return s},m.error=function(a){throw"Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+a};var n=m.getText=function(a){var b,c,d=a.nodeType,e="";if(d){if(d===1){if(typeof a.textContent=="string")return a.textContent;if(typeof a.innerText=="string")return a.innerText.replace(k,"");for(a=a.firstChild;a;a=a.nextSibling)e+=n(a)}else if(d===3||d===4)return a.nodeValue}else for(b=0;c=a[b];b++)c.nodeType!==8&&(e+=n(c));return e},o=m.selectors={order:["ID","NAME","TAG"],match:{ID:/#((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)/,CLASS:/\.((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)/,NAME:/\[name=['"]*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)['"]*\]/,ATTR:/\[\s*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)\s*(?:(\S?=)\s*(?:(['"])(.*?)\3|(#?(?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)*)|)|)\s*\]/,TAG:/^((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\*\-]|\\.)+)/,CHILD:/:(only|nth|last|first)-child(?:\(\s*(even|odd|(?:[+\-]?\d+|(?:[+\-]?\d*)?n\s*(?:[+\-]\s*\d+)?))\s*\))?/,POS:/:(nth|eq|gt|lt|first|last|even|odd)(?:\((\d*)\))?(?=[^\-]|$)/,PSEUDO:/:((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)(?:\((['"]?)((?:\([^\)]+\)|[^\(\)]*)+)\2\))?/},leftMatch:{},attrMap:{"class":"className","for":"htmlFor"},attrHandle:{href:function(a){return a.getAttribute("href")},type:function(a){return a.getAttribute("type")}},relative:{"+":function(a,b){var c=typeof b=="string",d=c&&!l.test(b),e=c&&!d;d&&(b=b.toLowerCase());for(var f=0,g=a.length,h;f<g;f++)if(h=a[f]){while((h=h.previousSibling)&&h.nodeType!==1);a[f]=e||h&&h.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b?h||!1:h===b}e&&m.filter(b,a,!0)},">":function(a,b){var c,d=typeof b=="string",e=0,f=a.length;if(d&&!l.test(b)){b=b.toLowerCase();for(;e<f;e++){c=a[e];if(c){var g=c.parentNode;a[e]=g.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b?g:!1}}}else{for(;e<f;e++)c=a[e],c&&(a[e]=d?c.parentNode:c.parentNode===b);d&&m.filter(b,a,!0)}},"":function(a,b,c){var d,f=e++,g=x;typeof b=="string"&&!l.test(b)&&(b=b.toLowerCase(),d=b,g=w),g("parentNode",b,f,a,d,c)},"~":function(a,b,c){var d,f=e++,g=x;typeof b=="string"&&!l.test(b)&&(b=b.toLowerCase(),d=b,g=w),g("previousSibling",b,f,a,d,c)}},find:{ID:function(a,b,c){if(typeof b.getElementById!="undefined"&&!c){var d=b.getElementById(a[1]);return d&&d.parentNode?[d]:[]}},NAME:function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementsByName!="undefined"){var c=[],d=b.getElementsByName(a[1]);for(var e=0,f=d.length;e<f;e++)d[e].getAttribute("name")===a[1]&&c.push(d[e]);return c.length===0?null:c}},TAG:function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementsByTagName!="undefined")return b.getElementsByTagName(a[1])}},preFilter:{CLASS:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){a=" "+a[1].replace(j,"")+" ";if(f)return a;for(var g=0,h;(h=b[g])!=null;g++)h&&(e^(h.className&&(" "+h.className+" ").replace(/[\t\n\r]/g," ").indexOf(a)>=0)?c||d.push(h):c&&(b[g]=!1));return!1},ID:function(a){return a[1].replace(j,"")},TAG:function(a,b){return a[1].replace(j,"").toLowerCase()},CHILD:function(a){if(a[1]==="nth"){a[2]||m.error(a[0]),a[2]=a[2].replace(/^\+|\s*/g,"");var b=/(-?)(\d*)(?:n([+\-]?\d*))?/.exec(a[2]==="even"&&"2n"||a[2]==="odd"&&"2n+1"||!/\D/.test(a[2])&&"0n+"+a[2]||a[2]);a[2]=b[1]+(b[2]||1)-0,a[3]=b[3]-0}else a[2]&&m.error(a[0]);a[0]=e++;return a},ATTR:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){var g=a[1]=a[1].replace(j,"");!f&&o.attrMap[g]&&(a[1]=o.attrMap[g]),a[4]=(a[4]||a[5]||"").replace(j,""),a[2]==="~="&&(a[4]=" "+a[4]+" ");return a},PSEUDO:function(b,c,d,e,f){if(b[1]==="not")if((a.exec(b[3])||"").length>1||/^\w/.test(b[3]))b[3]=m(b[3],null,null,c);else{var g=m.filter(b[3],c,d,!0^f);d||e.push.apply(e,g);return!1}else if(o.match.POS.test(b[0])||o.match.CHILD.test(b[0]))return!0;return b},POS:function(a){a.unshift(!0);return a}},filters:{enabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!1&&a.type!=="hidden"},disabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!0},checked:function(a){return a.checked===!0},selected:function(a){a.parentNode&&a.parentNode.selectedIndex;return a.selected===!0},parent:function(a){return!!a.firstChild},empty:function(a){return!a.firstChild},has:function(a,b,c){return!!m(c[3],a).length},header:function(a){return/h\d/i.test(a.nodeName)},text:function(a){var b=a.getAttribute("type"),c=a.type;return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"text"===c&&(b===c||b===null)},radio:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"radio"===a.type},checkbox:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"checkbox"===a.type},file:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"file"===a.type},password:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"password"===a.type},submit:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return(b==="input"||b==="button")&&"submit"===a.type},image:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"image"===a.type},reset:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return(b==="input"||b==="button")&&"reset"===a.type},button:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return b==="input"&&"button"===a.type||b==="button"},input:function(a){return/input|select|textarea|button/i.test(a.nodeName)},focus:function(a){return a===a.ownerDocument.activeElement}},setFilters:{first:function(a,b){return b===0},last:function(a,b,c,d){return b===d.length-1},even:function(a,b){return b%2===0},odd:function(a,b){return b%2===1},lt:function(a,b,c){return b<c[3]-0},gt:function(a,b,c){return b>c[3]-0},nth:function(a,b,c){return c[3]-0===b},eq:function(a,b,c){return c[3]-0===b}},filter:{PSEUDO:function(a,b,c,d){var e=b[1],f=o.filters[e];if(f)return f(a,c,b,d);if(e==="contains")return(a.textContent||a.innerText||n([a])||"").indexOf(b[3])>=0;if(e==="not"){var g=b[3];for(var h=0,i=g.length;h<i;h++)if(g[h]===a)return!1;return!0}m.error(e)},CHILD:function(a,b){var c,e,f,g,h,i,j,k=b[1],l=a;switch(k){case"only":case"first":while(l=l.previousSibling)if(l.nodeType===1)return!1;if(k==="first")return!0;l=a;case"last":while(l=l.nextSibling)if(l.nodeType===1)return!1;return!0;case"nth":c=b[2],e=b[3];if(c===1&&e===0)return!0;f=b[0],g=a.parentNode;if(g&&(g[d]!==f||!a.nodeIndex)){i=0;for(l=g.firstChild;l;l=l.nextSibling)l.nodeType===1&&(l.nodeIndex=++i);g[d]=f}j=a.nodeIndex-e;return c===0?j===0:j%c===0&&j/c>=0}},ID:function(a,b){return a.nodeType===1&&a.getAttribute("id")===b},TAG:function(a,b){return b==="*"&&a.nodeType===1||!!a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b},CLASS:function(a,b){return(" "+(a.className||a.getAttribute("class"))+" ").indexOf(b)>-1},ATTR:function(a,b){var c=b[1],d=m.attr?m.attr(a,c):o.attrHandle[c]?o.attrHandle[c](a):a[c]!=null?a[c]:a.getAttribute(c),e=d+"",f=b[2],g=b[4];return d==null?f==="!=":!f&&m.attr?d!=null:f==="="?e===g:f==="*="?e.indexOf(g)>=0:f==="~="?(" "+e+" ").indexOf(g)>=0:g?f==="!="?e!==g:f==="^="?e.indexOf(g)===0:f==="$="?e.substr(e.length-g.length)===g:f==="|="?e===g||e.substr(0,g.length+1)===g+"-":!1:e&&d!==!1},POS:function(a,b,c,d){var e=b[2],f=o.setFilters[e];if(f)return f(a,c,b,d)}}},p=o.match.POS,q=function(a,b){return"\\"+(b-0+1)};for(var r in o.match)o.match[r]=new RegExp(o.match[r].source+/(?![^\[]*\])(?![^\(]*\))/.source),o.leftMatch[r]=new RegExp(/(^(?:.|\r|\n)*?)/.source+o.match[r].source.replace(/\\(\d+)/g,q));var s=function(a,b){a=Array.prototype.slice.call(a,0);if(b){b.push.apply(b,a);return b}return a};try{Array.prototype.slice.call(c.documentElement.childNodes,0)[0].nodeType}catch(t){s=function(a,b){var c=0,d=b||[];if(g.call(a)==="[object Array]")Array.prototype.push.apply(d,a);else if(typeof a.length=="number")for(var e=a.length;c<e;c++)d.push(a[c]);else for(;a[c];c++)d.push(a[c]);return d}}var u,v;c.documentElement.compareDocumentPosition?u=function(a,b){if(a===b){h=!0;return 0}if(!a.compareDocumentPosition||!b.compareDocumentPosition)return a.compareDocumentPosition?-1:1;return a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&4?-1:1}:(u=function(a,b){if(a===b){h=!0;return 0}if(a.sourceIndex&&b.sourceIndex)return a.sourceIndex-b.sourceIndex;var c,d,e=[],f=[],g=a.parentNode,i=b.parentNode,j=g;if(g===i)return v(a,b);if(!g)return-1;if(!i)return 1;while(j)e.unshift(j),j=j.parentNode;j=i;while(j)f.unshift(j),j=j.parentNode;c=e.length,d=f.length;for(var k=0;k<c&&k<d;k++)if(e[k]!==f[k])return v(e[k],f[k]);return k===c?v(a,f[k],-1):v(e[k],b,1)},v=function(a,b,c){if(a===b)return c;var d=a.nextSibling;while(d){if(d===b)return-1;d=d.nextSibling}return 1}),function(){var a=c.createElement("div"),d="script"+(new Date).getTime(),e=c.documentElement;a.innerHTML="<a name='"+d+"'/>",e.insertBefore(a,e.firstChild),c.getElementById(d)&&(o.find.ID=function(a,c,d){if(typeof c.getElementById!="undefined"&&!d){var e=c.getElementById(a[1]);return e?e.id===a[1]||typeof e.getAttributeNode!="undefined"&&e.getAttributeNode("id").nodeValue===a[1]?[e]:b:[]}},o.filter.ID=function(a,b){var c=typeof a.getAttributeNode!="undefined"&&a.getAttributeNode("id");return a.nodeType===1&&c&&c.nodeValue===b}),e.removeChild(a),e=a=null}(),function(){var a=c.createElement("div");a.appendChild(c.createComment("")),a.getElementsByTagName("*").length>0&&(o.find.TAG=function(a,b){var c=b.getElementsByTagName(a[1]);if(a[1]==="*"){var d=[];for(var e=0;c[e];e++)c[e].nodeType===1&&d.push(c[e]);c=d}return c}),a.innerHTML="<a href='#'></a>",a.firstChild&&typeof a.firstChild.getAttribute!="undefined"&&a.firstChild.getAttribute("href")!=="#"&&(o.attrHandle.href=function(a){return a.getAttribute("href",2)}),a=null}(),c.querySelectorAll&&function(){var a=m,b=c.createElement("div"),d="__sizzle__";b.innerHTML="<p class='TEST'></p>";if(!b.querySelectorAll||b.querySelectorAll(".TEST").length!==0){m=function(b,e,f,g){e=e||c;if(!g&&!m.isXML(e)){var h=/^(\w+$)|^\.([\w\-]+$)|^#([\w\-]+$)/.exec(b);if(h&&(e.nodeType===1||e.nodeType===9)){if(h[1])return s(e.getElementsByTagName(b),f);if(h[2]&&o.find.CLASS&&e.getElementsByClassName)return s(e.getElementsByClassName(h[2]),f)}if(e.nodeType===9){if(b==="body"&&e.body)return s([e.body],f);if(h&&h[3]){var i=e.getElementById(h[3]);if(!i||!i.parentNode)return s([],f);if(i.id===h[3])return s([i],f)}try{return s(e.querySelectorAll(b),f)}catch(j){}}else if(e.nodeType===1&&e.nodeName.toLowerCase()!=="object"){var k=e,l=e.getAttribute("id"),n=l||d,p=e.parentNode,q=/^\s*[+~]/.test(b);l?n=n.replace(/'/g,"\\$&"):e.setAttribute("id",n),q&&p&&(e=e.parentNode);try{if(!q||p)return s(e.querySelectorAll("[id='"+n+"'] "+b),f)}catch(r){}finally{l||k.removeAttribute("id")}}}return a(b,e,f,g)};for(var e in a)m[e]=a[e];b=null}}(),function(){var a=c.documentElement,b=a.matchesSelector||a.mozMatchesSelector||a.webkitMatchesSelector||a.msMatchesSelector;if(b){var d=!b.call(c.createElement("div"),"div"),e=!1;try{b.call(c.documentElement,"[test!='']:sizzle")}catch(f){e=!0}m.matchesSelector=function(a,c){c=c.replace(/\=\s*([^'"\]]*)\s*\]/g,"='$1']");if(!m.isXML(a))try{if(e||!o.match.PSEUDO.test(c)&&!/!=/.test(c)){var f=b.call(a,c);if(f||!d||a.document&&a.document.nodeType!==11)return f}}catch(g){}return m(c,null,null,[a]).length>0}}}(),function(){var a=c.createElement("div");a.innerHTML="<div class='test e'></div><div class='test'></div>";if(!!a.getElementsByClassName&&a.getElementsByClassName("e").length!==0){a.lastChild.className="e";if(a.getElementsByClassName("e").length===1)return;o.order.splice(1,0,"CLASS"),o.find.CLASS=function(a,b,c){if(typeof b.getElementsByClassName!="undefined"&&!c)return b.getElementsByClassName(a[1])},a=null}}(),c.documentElement.contains?m.contains=function(a,b){return a!==b&&(a.contains?a.contains(b):!0)}:c.documentElement.compareDocumentPosition?m.contains=function(a,b){return!!(a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&16)}:m.contains=function(){return!1},m.isXML=function(a){var b=(a?a.ownerDocument||a:0).documentElement;return b?b.nodeName!=="HTML":!1};var y=function(a,b,c){var d,e=[],f="",g=b.nodeType?[b]:b;while(d=o.match.PSEUDO.exec(a))f+=d[0],a=a.replace(o.match.PSEUDO,"");a=o.relative[a]?a+"*":a;for(var h=0,i=g.length;h<i;h++)m(a,g[h],e,c);return m.filter(f,e)};m.attr=f.attr,m.selectors.attrMap={},f.find=m,f.expr=m.selectors,f.expr[":"]=f.expr.filters,f.unique=m.uniqueSort,f.text=m.getText,f.isXMLDoc=m.isXML,f.contains=m.contains}();var O=/Until$/,P=/^(?:parents|prevUntil|prevAll)/,Q=/,/,R=/^.[^:#\[\.,]*$/,S=Array.prototype.slice,T=f.expr.match.POS,U={children:!0,contents:!0,next:!0,prev:!0};f.fn.extend({find:function(a){var b=this,c,d;if(typeof a!="string")return f(a).filter(function(){for(c=0,d=b.length;c<d;c++)if(f.contains(b[c],this))return!0});var e=this.pushStack("","find",a),g,h,i;for(c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++){g=e.length,f.find(a,this[c],e);if(c>0)for(h=g;h<e.length;h++)for(i=0;i<g;i++)if(e[i]===e[h]){e.splice(h--,1);break}}return e},has:function(a){var b=f(a);return this.filter(function(){for(var a=0,c=b.length;a<c;a++)if(f.contains(this,b[a]))return!0})},not:function(a){return this.pushStack(W(this,a,!1),"not",a)},filter:function(a){return this.pushStack(W(this,a,!0),"filter",a)},is:function(a){return!!a&&(typeof a=="string"?T.test(a)?f(a,this.context).index(this[0])>=0:f.filter(a,this).length>0:this.filter(a).length>0)},closest:function(a,b){var c=[],d,e,g=this[0];if(f.isArray(a)){var h=1;while(g&&g.ownerDocument&&g!==b){for(d=0;d<a.length;d++)f(g).is(a[d])&&c.push({selector:a[d],elem:g,level:h});g=g.parentNode,h++}return c}var i=T.test(a)||typeof a!="string"?f(a,b||this.context):0;for(d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++){g=this[d];while(g){if(i?i.index(g)>-1:f.find.matchesSelector(g,a)){c.push(g);break}g=g.parentNode;if(!g||!g.ownerDocument||g===b||g.nodeType===11)break}}c=c.length>1?f.unique(c):c;return this.pushStack(c,"closest",a)},index:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

There is no CSS file to go with this? And do you really expect us to troll through this looking for where the color is set? I get the feeling you just copied the whole query library into the post. The code from your web page would be far more useful.

Load the page in your browser. Then view the source code. Within the source code look for:
#D50512

That is the "red" color that you are seeing.

commented: Thanks for the help! +3

Load the page in your browser. Then view the source code. Within the source code look for:
#D50512

That is the "red" color that you are seeing.

Thank you so much! You saved me.
I've been working on editing this template since 12noon, now it is 2:30am
I'm really tired.
Thanks again.

Can I know how did you get it?

You can easily troubleshoot your problems provided you have the right tools:
A. Colorzilla extension for Firefox
Once this extension is installed, you can click on it to "activate" it for the page currently loaded on your browser. Then hover on the menu you are interested and once you are on the red sub menu, clicking it will cause colorzilla to "capture" that color. You can then retrieve the color name from the plugin and search for it in you source code (which could be inline css or a linked css file).

B. Web Developer Toolbar
Once installed you can click on CSS > View Style Information. After doing this, you can then mouse over the submenu of that you are interested in. You will then see a changing DOM "path" to the element that you are after (including IDs and CLASS names). If you know the ID and/or CLASS name of the elements you are interested in, then you can search for that ID and/or CLASS in your css.

C. Firebug Extension for Firefox
You can just right click on the sub-menu item that you are interested in and then choose "Inspect with Firebug". You should see some "sub-window" with a left and a right "pane" On the left pane you can click on the exact item you are after (ex: a span, div, etc) and on the left you will see the css for that item.

In case you are curious, I used "C" (for no particular reason).

You can easily troubleshoot your problems provided you have the right tools:
A. Colorzilla extension for Firefox
Once this extension is installed, you can click on it to "activate" it for the page currently loaded on your browser. Then hover on the menu you are interested and once you are on the red sub menu, clicking it will cause colorzilla to "capture" that color. You can then retrieve the color name from the plugin and search for it in you source code (which could be inline css or a linked css file).

B. Web Developer Toolbar
Once installed you can click on CSS > View Style Information. After doing this, you can then mouse over the submenu of that you are interested in. You will then see a changing DOM "path" to the element that you are after (including IDs and CLASS names). If you know the ID and/or CLASS name of the elements you are interested in, then you can search for that ID and/or CLASS in your css.

C. Firebug Extension for Firefox
You can just right click on the sub-menu item that you are interested in and then choose "Inspect with Firebug". You should see some "sub-window" with a left and a right "pane" On the left pane you can click on the exact item you are after (ex: a span, div, etc) and on the left you will see the css for that item.

In case you are curious, I used "C" (for no particular reason).

I thought that you used the color picker, I dont know why I missed such a thing!

I'm using Google Chrome is there any extensions you recommend? I tried to install a couple of colour picking apps for Chrome yesterday but none of them will allow me to pick the colour while hovering on a menu.. which is really bad..

Thanks a lot, appreciated.

the Web Developer Toolbar that was mentioned has a Chrome version.

I use it all the time, especially the edit css tool which is how to do a trial edit and see the result, without touching your real css file.

Posting the jquery library is not going to help with a css color change.

the Web Developer Toolbar that was mentioned has a Chrome version.

I use it all the time, especially the edit css tool which is how to do a trial edit and see the result, without touching your real css file.

Posting the jquery library is not going to help with a css color change.

Thanks I just downloaded it.
If you got any good "Colour Picking" tools will be awesome, most of the ones I got don't support when you hover over a menu or something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.