okay i hope to god some one can help me becouse im about to throw my pc against the wall...

im designing a website ofline on localhost couldnt be bothered to change the default domain name i need to log all messages from users, user registrations ect in a crm system but here is the prob none of the plugins work to connect wordpress and sugarcrm does anyone know of an offline crm that i can use AND GIVE ME DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT its my first time using this THING and its..... well lets just say im not in a good mood been stugling with the same prob for over 9hrs straight and nothing online is even giving me a clue and no im not spending money for something that might not even going up its all up to my boss and hes put enough cash into this already please guys you are my only hope

What are you trying to do between Wordpress and SugarCrm? SugarCrm has a soap api you can use. It looks like wordpress has a plugin for that, but it depends on what you want to achieve.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.