Hi!! I recently started a fund on Indie gogo, but the text looks quite unimpressive. I've forgotten my HTML and CSS but IIRC, an image can be made larger on roll over, yes?

What help I'm looking for exactly:
1) Incorporating a better font into the body.
2) Making the first two images appear side by side instead of being so large and occupying space. These are the one's I want to get bigger on mouseover. I would also have to create a column as both images have different titles.
3) Suggestions are welcome!

Page:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aquarium-fish-photography-fund/x/5836895#home

In conclusion, I would really like to make my campaign a bit more visually appealing to avoid chasing away early attention. So please help me, I've been at this for a few years and this campaign should help me take my pictures to the next level! :)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I don't know if I helped but here is my way of doing things"
1. for better font, you can try embed some google fonts into it. Google fonts will generate the css you wish, so just use it inbody{}
2. I will use the css max-width and allign the images to a inline-block style. But beware that inline-block only work on modern browsers where we need to do fallback on the styling for older browser suck as IE7,8

I would serious suggest you to visit shayhowe.com or follow w3schools.com and follow the tutorials and brush up your skills, so you will get a clear picture of what you want to do with your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.