Hi all,

I'm working on an old project of mine that I used to self-study PHP which used Bootstrap 2. Revisiting the project a year on I'm looking to restrict the max-height of dropdown.js but can't - for the life of me - get it done. The best solution would be to have an overflow: scroll; max-height: 450px; situation.

Checkout the dropdown menu in this example: http://jsfiddle.net/S3XLH/, you'll see that the menu item named 'dropdown' is far too big for the page. How can I limit the height of dropdown menu?

Thanks for any help - I thought I knew how to do it but I've tried everything I can think of.

Michael

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Brilliant Cereal thank you :) I did figure this out about 2 hours ago using overflow: scroll; and max-height: 450px; but was simply applying it to the wrong element, either due to Bank Holiday alcoholism or sheer tiredness! haha You're right however and that's a good find.

Kudos!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.