Hey guys, a family friend wants me to build a simple website for his business. I know how to do everything, the only problem is I don't have a good web design software, while I can change the coding just find, I don't have any cool graphics at all for the site. I was hoping to find a good template that is either cheap or better yet free. This is an agriculture related business, any ideas where I could find a template for this? Nothing fancy, doesn't need any animations, but I would still like it to look sharp. Thanks for any ideas that ya'll might have.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Googling terms such as "Free Web Templates" or "Web Templates" will turn up plenty of results to help you.

If you want to narrow your search to a specific language, you could even Google "ASP Web Templates", "Flash Web Templates", or "PHP Web Templates"

Good Luck!

I think we have found one that will work, thanks guys.

Anytime! :)

HI there, I want to know what is your budget of the project. i will give a sharp and best looking templet to you for the required web site. So please enclose some details, so that i can start working.

Regards

Vishal Agarwal

Hey guys, a family friend wants me to build a simple website for his business. I know how to do everything, the only problem is I don't have a good web design software, while I can change the coding just find, I don't have any cool graphics at all for the site. I was hoping to find a good template that is either cheap or better yet free. This is an agriculture related business, any ideas where I could find a template for this? Nothing fancy, doesn't need any animations, but I would still like it to look sharp. Thanks for any ideas that ya'll might have.

Hi guys! I'm new here, and I have pretty similar issue as lrayburn does.
I need to know, using a free template for business site is not breaking any lows?
And what could you suggest to newbie for the web design software, smth not much complicated and expensive.
Thanks in advance.

Hi guys! I'm new here, and I have pretty similar issue as lrayburn does.
I need to know, using a free template for business site is not breaking any lows?
And what could you suggest to newbie for the web design software, smth not much complicated and expensive.
Thanks in advance.

I ended up getting a free one off of TemplateMonster.com for my business and my friend bought one from TemplateMonster for his, it was only $68. As far as software, I have taken many web design classes as electives in school so I knew a little bit about what I was doing and I went with Coffee Cup, another good one(or I should probably say the best) is Adobe Dreamweaver. With each you can get a free trial from download.com. Dreamweaver is a little easier to use in my opinion and can do more without you having to know exactly what you are doing but it is $300+. I chose coffee cup because it was only $129 (you can create your own software bundle for what you need and lower the price. Each program is 29.99 I think but once you hit a certain amount it is cheaper to do the bundle of 9 which mean your only pay for 4.25 programs.) and it can do everything I need or at least point me in the right direction. I haven't run into anything I can't do with it yet, except open a .swf file which is a dreamweaver file, most high tecth, ie Flash, templates off of Monster have that file so you have to re-write yourself. I looked at a few programs under $100, but I would have to say you are getting what you pay for at that point. As far as being new to web design, if you ever have any problems with code, you can post it under the web development forums or even message me and I will do what I can, but there is always someone here to help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.