After my desktop computer was updated in March 2020 (Win 10 home automatic update), it lost the ability to communicate with my home network. The network is detectable and functions properly with my laptop --it's only the desktop computer that can't detect or connect to the network. I\ve tried many tutorials over the internet unsuccessfully and my only "sucess" has been to lose the icon for wifi which I can't seem to recover.
I need the network to communicate with my printer and print out files that are only in the desftop computer/
Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The story sounds like there is a hardware issue with the desktop's WIFi. My experience is the WiFi icon in the systray only goes away when the hardware or drivers fail.

Your post is very short on detail. Please add details about the hardware, drivers, and distance to the router.

We are all more or less involved in the IT sector, We need this service more or less every day, Every now and then in our business work or in our family work we come across many big problems with this IT. Then we need the help of an IT company like Emergency

I would like to give a brief overview of the services provided by the current IT companies

In service

Managed IT Support
Emergency IT Support
Fully Managed IT Support
IT Support for Nonprofit
WiFi Install and Maintenance
Remote IT Support
IT Support Services for Schools
Cloud & Hosting Services
Cloud Strategy & Adoption Services
Office 365 for Business
Microsoft Azure
Hosted Share Point
Website Hosting
Projects & Consultancy
IT Project Management
IT Relocation Services
IT Consultancy
Server Installations and Upgrades
Cyber Security & Continuity
If you want any of your business can take services from this type of Business it support london organization. They provide services very efficiently and at low cost

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.