Hi everybodies,

my name si jacques athlan, 69 living in Paris, France.
First thing first I would like to apologize about my English, I need practice and I will make a lot of mistakes using English langage and I hope you will be conprehensive.
Thank in advance.
I am retired and I am a newbie on Internet. I would like to learn with your help, to become more educated and specially in webmastering.
I want to share my hobbies, discuss with a community like yours and so on...
friendly yours.
jacques.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb :)

Jaques,

No need to apologize for your English. IF YOU SPEAK Parisian French, you speak perhaps the most elegant language in the world.
I am Tom Kimmel, also quite new to this forum, and though of only mediocre computer skills, I'm interested staying in the game. My first computer was a Sinclair which lilely came out before most Cisco engineers were born.

I am 65 and happy to engage some one of my generation, and glad to have a correspondant
in a nation that coined the word Chauvanism, and is suspicious of it.

If you wish, I will offer more common usage where your English is awkward. I took my degree in English, but my typing skill is deficient. so you will find mistakes here as well.

Recently read novels of Fred Vargas of your city and enjoyed her emensly. else my interests are catholic but not theological. Cheers, Tom

Hi everybodies,

my name si jacques athlan, 69 living in Paris, France.
First thing first I would like to apologize about my English, I need practice and I will make a lot of mistakes using English langage and I hope you will be conprehensive.
Thank in advance.
I am retired and I am a newbie on Internet. I would like to learn with your help, to become more educated and specially in webmastering.
I want to share my hobbies, discuss with a community like yours and so on...
friendly yours.
jacques.

Glad that you could join us!

Welcome! :)

Hi,

I received a lot of welcoming and I would like to thank you for that. hope I can be part of your community but excuse me if sometimes I can't reply promptly, because I'm very busy and also I'm not good enough to use the chat or the forum.

Thanks a lot, Jacques.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.