Hi All,

it is good to be here. I am a 27 year old Male from Fiji. I love the web and got into web design and development about 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since. My background of course is in graphic design and did a certificate for that in 2000-2001. I would like to further my education but unfortunately Fiji has not introduced Degree programs yet in this field. Most of what I am learning in web is from free resources online and it has been great. So I look forward to learning more here and hopefully give something back in return. The last course I did was in 2005 and that was in Digital Animation. Real fun. I am a big fan of Japanese anime and Naruto.

Music: I am one of those people that can listen to anything from Rock to Reggae to Jazz to Classical to R&B to Rap to you name it and appreciate it.

Hobbies: the web and reading anything to do with new media, movies, I love to dance as well and just started training again this year. Trying to prove the notion of "a healthy body leads to a healthy mind." Its the routine that becomes a problem but I think I am getting a hang of it.

Height: 180cm

Weight: 85kg I think

Eyes: brown dark

Hair: Jet Black

Let me see anything else...... ahhhhh....yes I love computers and I have probably just had 4 years of hands on experience. (didn't use one till 2 years after my graphic course) I am currently using an Acer Aspire 3000 Laptop to do most of my work on. I know I know I really need to get a real computer but I am kind of on a tight budget and waiting for that next big contract to land on my lap. To top things off the laptop isn't even mine(my aunts)
and I am waiting for the day when it will say:
"thats it I have had enough. I can't take this anymore. I am leaving you can find another PC to abuse."
Yes the people in Fiji are friendly and have a good sense of humor (well most of the ones I know anyway). If you are ever thinking of visiting Fiji feel free to contact me to show you the sites and sounds(or if you just need a place to crash).

Anyways I must bid thee farewell for my training canvas is calling and if I may end how I began saying "HI ALL" once again.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Really good intro there enque!Welcome to Daniweb!!!

Hello there! Welcome to Daniweb! :)

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome To Daniweb friend :)

Welcome! Nice introduction.

Welcome :)

Welcome to our lovely Forums :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.