problem connecting to the internet.modem is netgear.led light on router is on.i hard wired the connection. os is win vista home.this problem happens all the timeand happened a week ago.i checked device manager: Dell Wireless 1490 dual band-WLAN minicard.checked on system.ISP is charter cable. i did FN+F2 to check for signal, restart pc still not working.but when the pc is about to trun off a message popped up saying installing updates on pc w/ progress. i check on system tray: not connected.did diagnose and repair still not having connection.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Name: Irene
Nickname: Wen
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 46 Kg
Hair: BLack
Eyes: BLack
Hobbies: Listening to music, drawing, playing the guitar, going out with friends and family, movies, laughing, sleeping, anime fanatic

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Acoustic, Alternative, Alternative rock, etc..

Education: Bachelor of Scrience in Commerce Comp Management major

Favorite TV Shows: Beavis and Butthead..
Favorite Games: Warcraft, Star CrafT, Red Alert

Stuff you Dislike: loud people, close-minded jerks!

Hi Irene and welcome to DaniWeb. As you can see from the picture I am also a fan of animes (Ghost In the Shell ROCKS!). I also love Warcraft and Starcraft. What programming language do you usually write?
By the way, try to post questions in relevant threads. This is a thread for welcoming new members

Glad to have you here!

Hi Irene,
Welcome here.
Did you call customer service to try to fix the problem?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.