Hi,

I am starting a new company in Brisbane, Australia developing technical measurement tools and sensors for use in deep water applications (1000 metres). One area of interest is to hear from experts in telemetry systems, like CAN bus, who could develop systems for us to transmit our data and commands between the tools and surface along monoconductor (one copper wire and an armor shield) to surface for recording and display.

My background is in the oil industry, with 25 years' experience overseas and 5 years in Australia. Glad to hear from anyone here who is interested in helping us out with our endeavours.

Regards,

Barry Nicholson
Geoteknic Pty Ltd
Brisbane, Australia

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I had worked on telemetry , but the sensor used to send data wirelessly which used to be captured by sensor gateways and transmitted back to server via wlan.
What protocol does your sensor understand ?

Hi,
and thanks for your post. I had assumed the protocol would come along with the telemetry solution...

Regards,

Barry

I had worked on telemetry , but the sensor used to send data wirelessly which used to be captured by sensor gateways and transmitted back to server via wlan.
What protocol does your sensor understand ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.