hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii every body....
I'v regist new here :) and i want your help
im a student in cpmputer science my third year
and im traying to find out some ideas that help me in preparing for graduation projects

plz help
and thank you alot

sorry for my english

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii every body....
I'v regist new here :) and i want your help
im a student in cpmputer science my third year
and im traying to find out some ideas that help me in preparing for graduation projects

plz help
and thank you alot

sorry for my english

I have no doubt that a third year student is capable of using the search function of this forum, and thus to find out why we're not to eager to help you.
just in a couple lines:
1. we do not know your interests and thus the projects that would keep you motivated
2. we do not know the techniques you've seen during your courses
3. we do not know the specifics to which your project will be validated/tested/corrected
4. part of your assignment is to choose for yourself what you want to do and for what you can use the techniques learned and necessary.

if you really can't find anything, may I suggest you use (as I said in the beginning) the search function: there have been numerous suggestions throughout the years here. no doubt you'll find something that suits your needs

commented: You know you'd have as much luck talking to a brick wall, right? :) +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.