Name: James
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening to music, programming, web design. Um that's about all I do. Lol Play computer games. instant message people. Um I spend tons of time on the computer.

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Oh , I have a ton of favorite artists. Um a few of my favorites:

1. Phil Collins
  2. 3 Doors Down
  3. Avril Lavigne
  4. Finger Elevent
  5. Taylor Swift
  6. Brad Paisley
  7. Goo Goo Dolls
  8. Carrie Underwood
  9. REO Speedwagon
  10. All American Rejcts

Education: I'm in high school. Grade 11 right now but going into grade 12 soon. :) My favorite subjects are Information Technology, computer science, and math. :) This year I'm in physics, 2 computer science classes, physics, math, power fitness and a few other required courses.

Work: I'm a student, so I'm unemployed. ;)

Favorite Food: Pizza, Spaghetti Chicken, Tacos, and Fetuccini Alfredo

Favorite Movies: Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2, Rush Hour 3, The Day After Tomorrow, Scary Movie 3. I don't watch movies very often. I don't have the patience to watch them. ;)

Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds, House M.D., Dharma and Greg, Two and a Half Men, Law and Order SVU

Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, VI. I love Final Fantasy. Legend Of Dragoon. Smackdown Vs Raw (2009). I love role playing games. Chrono trigger a lot of really old Nintendo Games. I have a playstation 2. :)

Stuff you Dislike: Excessive smilies on instant messaging, people who can't spell. :-s Visual Basic (and any basic) lol

Um I program on a programming team. This is my first year of participating in programming contests. I have a team of 3 people, and we practice weekly for programming contests. Our team is currently ranked 83/532 teams. :) My school is ranked 11th in 85 schools. :)

I love programming. :D The languages that I've played around with quite a bit are:

Java, CSS, XHTML, JavaScript, PHP, C++, Turing and Python.

I use Java on contests since I've been using it the longest. I use Java in my ICS classes also. We would use C++ but an upgrade to our server doesn't allow us to run Visual Studio very well. :s

So how is everyone? :D

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

That's one of the most enthusiastic introductions I've ever read. haha

I'll only comment on your love of Final Fantasy: I still can't get over FF VII and VIII myself. =)

We already met in the HTML/CSS thread (geeky way to meet, I know) but again, welcome chili5! (Glad to know your gender, it's a bit tiring to write he/she everytime --- pffft political correctness)

I loved Final Fantasy 8, pretty much done everything in the game. ;) Although sadly it is impossible to get my hands on a copy of final fantasy 7. :(

I only watched while my brother played the whole series... that's why I can't get over it. He'll only let me play up to that part where you get Ifrit in FF8 but won't let me use up a slot on his memory card (n years ago = kid = broke = no memory card).

But I do know quite a lot (how to get GFs, how to beat Ultimecia, the soundtrack for which city/boss, etc) for someone who didn't actually 'play'. =)

Although sadly it is impossible to get my hands on a copy of final fantasy 7.

Shame about that FF7. Most fans would say that it's one of the best in the series...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.