Hey, Lakarr here. I'm an Engineering Physics major who fell in love with programming after taking a c++ class, and now I like to code games in my free time; my current project is a breeding game called Origins where the user starts off with a few wolves and from there tries to breed an established dog breed we have today.

My programming pride and joy is a function that will take a simplified genome of a canine's coat color, and "translate" it into English, telling you only what you would be able to see if that dog were standing right in front of you....and it's quite accurate!

Aside from programming, I enjoy volleyball, animals, astronomy, reading, and drawing.

While I'm here, I hope to help beginners in c++ since I have a pretty good grasp on that, and hopefully get some tips on how to do things in my Origins game. It's nice to meet you all!

Hey, Lakarr here. I'm an Engineering Physics major who fell in love with programming after taking a c++ class, and now I like to code games in my free time; my current project is a breeding game called Origins where the user starts off with a few wolves and from there tries to breed an established dog breed we have today.

My programming pride and joy is a function that will take a simplified genome of a canine's coat color, and "translate" it into English, telling you only what you would be able to see if that dog were standing right in front of you....and it's quite accurate!

Aside from programming, I enjoy volleyball, animals, astronomy, reading, and drawing.

While I'm here, I hope to help beginners in c++ since I have a pretty good grasp on that, and hopefully get some tips on how to do things in my Origins game. It's nice to meet you all!

hi welcome to daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.