Greetings all! Posting about myself as is customary, because when in Rome... I'll use the questionnaire to start things off:

Name: Jonathan
Nickname: Jon, Jon Boy (The Waltons reference)
Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Hair: dark blonde
Eyes: hazel
Hobbies: Music (listening and playing), computers/tech, mixed martial arts, poetry/writing and movies

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Alternative/Hark rock ranging from STP to Korn to Filter to Nirvana to Smile Empty Soul to What Made Milwaukee Famous to etc. Love some classical, jazz and wide variety as well. Pretty much anything, but not a huge fan of rap or country.

Education: B.S. in Computer Science

Work: healthcare IT consultant for Dell, Inc

Favorite Movies: All LOTR, Napoleon Dynamite, Waiting..., Dumb and Dumber, Die Hard, Avatar, Appleseed,...too many to name!

Favorite TV Shows: Dexter, South park, the simpsons, Weeds, ...

Favorite Video Games: Halo 3 (360), Halo: Reach (360), Modern Warfare 2 (360)

Stuff you Dislike: small minded or petty people, people with tempers, irrational/illogical people, when I find myself being and doing what I dislike in others!!!

As is the case for all of us, words do little justice to capture who we really are. Mostly because I believe very few of us really know who we are, but we all fake it rather well! ;-)

I am happy to be a part of this community and can only hope that I will give as much as I take from it.

With deepest regards,

Jonathan aka OmniAlive

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb Jonathan. Enjoy it over here.

Welcome to Daniweb from another noob, it's good to see another Okie here. I'm in Edmond, what part of Oklahoma are you in?

Welcome to Daniweb from another noob, it's good to see another Okie here. I'm in Edmond, what part of Oklahoma are you in?

In the little big town of Ada, down in south-central Oklahoma. Here's to Okies the world round!

You are welcome here, would you like to make friendship with me?

You are welcome here, would you like to make friendship with me?

I would be glad to be as much of a friend as I possibly can. One can never have too many friends! ;-)

welcome to the fray ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.