hi. thought i would introduce my self. I am Marvin Hunkin, 45, live with my parents in devonport, tasmania, australia. i am blind and i use a screen reader called jaws for windows. i use a toshiba laptop psag4a 2300 model. using windows vista home prmeium. but thinking about upgrading to widnows 7. a bit of a ametueur programmer. but more a help desk guy and a accessible web designer. also like playing accessible games. I am a big star trek fan, like the next generation. voyager, deep space nine, enterprise, love the original knight rider and the a-team. love 80s music, and also like coronation street, law and order, star gate atlantis, etc. one of Jehovah's witnesses and belong to the devonport west congregation. have two brothers, a sister, and four nephews and 3 neices. love to go out for a good coffee, some times a good t-bone steak. marvin.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb Marvin, I hope you enjoy your time with us and find what it is you are looking from within the DaniWeb community.

Hi, StarTrekCafe

Nice to meet you on daniweb forum and wish you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hi Marvin,

I'm a bit of an 80's fan myself and a big carnivore which I know is not the best thing in the world :) See you around the programming boards.

Overbooked

welcome Marvin, enjoy DaniWeb.

Welcome to DaniWeb Marvin, I hope you enjoy your time with us and find what it is you are looking from within the DaniWeb community.

hi. well thanks for that. now can you help me with my c# problems and my wamp, xammp and php problems, and word press. thank you. marvin

I can't, but there are plenty of people in the appropriate forums here at DaniWeb who can.

I can't, but there are plenty of people in the appropriate forums here at DaniWeb who can.

hi. well maybe you could maybe ask some other people, about my web design and also c# problems. i give you permission to use SNIP and for people to e-mail me. marvin.

Sorry Marvin, but that's not the way DaniWeb works.

If you have a problem, you post something explaining that problem and asking for help in the appropriate forum and if any of our members are able to help they post answers in that thread. You get the help you seek and hopefully the problem is solved, and other guests and members with the same or similar problems in the future get to benefit from the solution as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.