hi, i am new to this forum so i made this post for presenting myself
oh, and for those who would say that i registered about 3 years ago, i must say that when i registere, i didn't intend to be active on forum, i registered only to put one question, witch is lame -_-( i hope you can forgive me ), now i am thinking to frequently visit this forum

so, i am 16 years old, i like programming( but i don't even think about learning other programming language than C++ :D ) and i am willful to learn as much as i can

i started programing by editting a source code downloaded from the inthernet because i wanted to know how exacty the program worked and to change commands name, making them shorter ( i know, i am lazy :D ) and i began to learn more and more by codding...

at last, i ended up learning online from some tutorials and a PDF document
now i have the basig knowladge of the most important aspects of c++, more specifically, object oriented programming.

in the near future i am willing to continue by learning how to develope a chat programm ( client/server ) through sockets.

thx for the patiance accorded and i am sorry for this long post

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome back!

Hey, it's cool you hung around for so long and remembered us when you did need help. Nice one. Welcome again.

Hey, it's cool you hung around for so long and remembered us when you did need help. Nice one. Welcome again.

heh, actually i wanted to create a new account on a C++ forum because i am willful to learn as many new things as i can, but the name 'dospy' was already taken. so, i asked myself "who would use the 'dospy' name?"(because this name is not popular at all) and then i just thought that i might have created an account a few years ago (i am lucky that i have the same password to all my IDs/Accounts :D)

but thx anyway, i feel very good here and i hope that i can help you guys too

Welcome

Welcome back dospy, see you around the C++ forum

Welcome back to daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.