Sup people, AS3G here!

I'm an AS3 developer who's back in school for a comp sci degree, as other than my specialty, the rest of the IT realm is pretty much a mystery to me! More importantly, I wan make more money! (although flash devs make decent cash, don't want to seem greedy)

I'm sure yall will think about banning me as time goes....I can be a real pain in the ass, but alas, you wont cuz i can also be tonzofun. Hit me up if anybody needs flash/AS help,

Challa back!!!

AS3G

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome. Abide by the rules of the community (you have read the rules, haven't you?) and we won't need to ban you will we :)

Welcome to Daniweb.

Welcome. Abide by the rules of the community (you have read the rules, haven't you?) and we won't need to ban you will we :)

Rules / shmooles!!!! I kid, I kid. I love order, without conformity, we'd all be harpooning alleycats for diner tonight, and even worse, getting root canals without novicane, so I like being on the side of the civilized! Thanks happy Geek! BTW, I've never met a "happy" geek before, most refreshing!!!

your silence speaks volumes

volumes = eval(input( "How many offenses will it take AS3g to get banned?"))
    As3g = "Outta here"
    for silence in range (volumes):
                banned = AS3g

print("Your", banned)

again....I kid, I kid. Love the site...Come by Actionscript.org and say hi! I'm, what you'd call a real event handler! I go by RSAF, although since the semester started I've been MIA...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.