Hey, I'm a music tech university student, thinking that it'd be worth me learning some programming languages in conjunction with my course. Essentially just to make my CV stand out, but I do find the field interesting. I'm a complete novice with Java, and I'm hoping to get to grips with C at some point in the new year

Name: Daniel
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 173
Hair: Light Brown (occasionally purple)
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening/writing/playing/mixing music, reading, Capoeira

Fav Music: I'll listen to anything once, although the things that stick in my mind are usually the ones that have an element to stand out from the thousands of near-identical songs that have been raping the charts for the past 10 years.

Education: Music Technology, Psychology, Chemistry, English Language

Work: Student/Trainee sound engineer

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Good Luck learning java and c :)

Thanks man! Which language(s) do you use? I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew of Java documentation for beginners to get their heads around :)

Thanks man! Which language(s) do you use? I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew of Java documentation for beginners to get their heads around :)

I'm still studying both c and java (I'm more focused on c now since its a part of my university curriculum but I(personally) think java is cooler :) )

If you want more info on java there's a sticky at the top of the java forum It might help you ;)

Ah, wicked. I feel a bit daft for not noticing that sooner now :$ Thanks anyway though! I haven't started C yet (I will when Uni starts again), so I don't have any particular preference on either just yet...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.